shit is real nice. hand knit wool/cashmere/nylon

zuqjw7.jpghv486e.jpg

289k8zs.png

img0814aaz.jpg

iwsnyf.png

img0811n.jpg

i really like this margiela cardigan. anyone know what season its from

cardigan.jpg

I love chunky knits! Growing up in a strict Irish household made me appreciate the itchyness of wool I suppose.

Anywho, All the pictures you guys posted are awesome... but;

Any of you know where to find something similar for women?

I would just get a chunky mens cardigan but being 5'2" and 110 lbs I think in this instance I should get something a little more fitted to a little frame, since it'll probably make me look bigger anyhow.

• 1 month later...

Nice thread! I am trying to decide between this Nom de Guerre "Shawl Collar Cardigan"

http://inventorymagazine.com/stockroom/ndg-fw09-scc.html

or this Northern Watters "Newfoundland Cardigan".

http://chcmshop.com/item-detail.php?id=253&group=clothing

The NW is definitely a better price but something about the NDG makes me want to sprurge! What do you guys think?

Nice thread! I am trying to decide between this Nom de Guerre "Shawl Collar Cardigan"

http://inventorymagazine.com/stockroom/ndg-fw09-scc.html

or this Northern Watters "Newfoundland Cardigan".

http://chcmshop.com/item-detail.php?id=253&group=clothing

The NW is definitely a better price but something about the NDG makes me want to sprurge! What do you guys think?

I really like the design of the Northern Watters, but the colors make it an instant no for me. I'd like to see someone execute a fit with it, but good luck. I guess if those are the only two options you're considering, go with the NDG. I would keep looking though.

I thrifted this sweater yesterday. I'm hoping my tailor can rework the collar so it doesn't go up so high.

DSC_0172.jpg

Hoping to rock it like this.

sgc5.jpg

so far those 2 are the best chunky knit i have seen so far in my life.

SIVA (alp wool) & Julius (cashmere+silk+wool blend)

2676519596_631ae0ec90_o.jpg

i own this as its one of my fav pieces. warm and yet not too heavy.

how come no one has listed the Viridi Anne FW07 one. im still looking for it in grey.

54952617.jpg

I really like the design of the Northern Watters, but the colors make it an instant no for me. I'd like to see someone execute a fit with it, but good luck. I guess if those are the only two options you're considering, go with the NDG. I would keep looking though.

I thrifted this sweater yesterday. I'm hoping my tailor can rework the collar so it doesn't go up so high.

DSC_0172.jpg

sgc5.jpg

yo don't hate on the colour that fucking knit is mad bombcore you can be like bumblebee and kill all the deceptacons ok?!

DSC_0172.jpg

sgc5.jpg

Nice score! Let us know how the tailoring works out...seems a bit tricky, no?

Definitely seems tricky. I have some faith in my tailor, so I'll see soon. If it doesn't work out, the sweater is still wearable. Either way, I can't complain about a cheap chunky knit. haha

yo i'm looking for a bernhard willhelm from f/w 08. this joint

16.jpg

if you have it, or know where i can procure this garment, please let me know asap. i tried it on but for some reason decided against it, on sale, at the beginning of the summer and now i am really regretting. let me know.