Chunky Knit Sweaters Thread

broneck

I tried on that Wings and Horns one last week at Roden Gray, but the Geller one (different from the one in the pic above, I think) was WAY nicer and basically the same price. If only I had $600 to blow on a sweater. some wealthbeast d00ds should get on that so I can vicariously enjoy this garment through WAYWT.

Acne also has some nice knits this season. Like this:

4163200894213101096875_L.jpg

I tried on that Wings and Horns one last week at Roden Gray, but the Geller one (different from the one in the pic above, I think) was WAY nicer and basically the same price. If only I had $600 to blow on a sweater. some wealthbeast d00ds should get on that so I can vicariously enjoy this garment through WAYWT.

You're thinking of the knit ski sweaters aka robocop sweaters

2921034588_52289a2c87_o.jpg

2920191737_9ebd181623_o.jpg

2920191957_8cd32af09e_o.jpg

i will be putting out some heavy knits this season, definitely better than any of the above choices. stay tuned with my new webshop!

lucky, you gotta remember that we don't pay VAT so if you put something from Tre Bien Shop in your cart and set your location it'll basically be 25% off. So it's $365.

"All our prices include 25% VAT (Swedish tax). Customers outside of the European Union shops tax free on Très Bien Shop and will therefore not be charged for any tax. The 25% VAT will be excluded from the total amount when you choose your country in the shopping cart during checkout."

and shipping is $28.

@ DUM: wow. I still don't have $400 for a cardigan, but that is a damn good deal.

I'm pretty sure this Engineered Garments cardi is the joint, but shit balls fuck, they are already sold out of smalls at Hejfina. If anybody can find this anywhere else, please let me know.

http://www.hejfina.com/men/clothing/cardigan/engineered-garments-grey-shawl-collar-cardigan.html/

this seasons wings and horns cowichan knit is the tits

i tried it on. it is uncomfortable to a ridiculous degree. i'm down with wool, but not burlap.

I

they have these in at Jonathan and Olivia, very nice pieces, and well priced. Not all that heavy though.

i love my richard kidd heavy knit

handspun from loro piana cashmere knitted by aboriginals

thing weights like 2kg

i tried on a richard kidd cardi last time i was in BC. If only I had the $2000 they wanted for it I'd be a warmer man.

For the price ($485) the Wings + Horns hand knit button down cardigan that we sell at Gravity pope (Edmonton) is a good buy. We also have the hooded Robert Geller braided cardigan as well as the Nom de Guerre shawl collar marine cardigan.

The best one that i've seen elsewhere though is the Dries Van Noten heavy knit cardigan that the have at south willard ($963)

IMG_4230.jpg

they have these in at Jonathan and Olivia, very nice pieces, and well priced. Not all that heavy though.

I'm jealous of the Toronto J+O. The Vancouver one's been around longer, but you guys already have more and nicer stuff. I went in last week looking for an EG plaid bowtie and they'd sent them all to you.

lucky, you gotta remember that we don't pay VAT so if you put something from Tre Bien Shop in your cart and set your location it'll basically be 25% off. So it's $365.

"All our prices include 25% VAT (Swedish tax). Customers outside of the European Union shops tax free on Très Bien Shop and will therefore not be charged for any tax. The 25% VAT will be excluded from the total amount when you choose your country in the shopping cart during checkout."

and shipping is $28.

I have learned so much that is so important today.

Somone wanted a belted one? This from Carin Wester is pretty nice. Decent priced as well, available at tresbien.

639793-rescaledpic-420x630.png

i dig this chunky knit, especially the folded down collar then held with the top button. could do without the belt, but its subtle so don't mind it too much.