usa :: miami :: general

dsquared

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks i will have a wonder around anyway.

just missing the music gig by a day or two, but i'm sure that there's residual stuff happening.

Check out BASE on Lincoln Road. Small supply, but the closest your gonna get. I think they have a website too. Google BASE Lincoln Road mall south beach. Hope it helps.

dude.... good luck!

not sure if you are down there yet. I just moved from Miami to Berlin... there are really scarce opportunity to catch some culture there. Your best bet is the Design District in North Miami... where you might catch some cool galleries and maybe some decent parties (art related). I know they have a website where they post events

google it up

Miami Design District

good luck!

the music conf. is coming up and there will be tons of parties and every dj in the world will be over there.

going to south florida for the prototypical college spring break with friends.

im looking for recommendations for shoes. basic trainers and the like, not flashy hypebeast purple dunks or hiphop gear.

my aesthetic is in line with April77, dior, blah blah you know black and black and more black.

any places i should check out while in miami for good stuff.

thanks.

Hey,

I want to go to South Beach, but I am having troubles finding a room to rent.

If anyone know about a good place to look for rooms for rent, please let me know.

Martin

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So i'm going to miami (Staying at the Tudor on SoBe) tomorrow for about a week and was wondering if yall had any specific recommendations as far as shopping, good eats, must-see exhibits, blah blah blah...

Of course I'm going to be at the beach but where else should i go during the day or at night.

It's my first trip to Miami so i'm hoping it's a good one.

Appreciate It.

• 1 month later...

man... you just have no idea.

http://www.the-state.com/

if you were born after 1982 you probably shouldn't bother.

most of the reno 911 folk (including the VERY funny kerri kenney) were in the state, a sketch comedy show from the early 90's. most of the cast are still active in some form of comedy, and frequently make cameos in eachothers work. i'm sorta biased, but i think almost everything they touch is gold (stella, wet hot american summer, etc.).

give it another shot. drugs might help too.