Rick Owens S/S 09 Paris

inaya

Have you seen his muse..? duh! srysly.. the models are perfect for his aesthetic. Imagine putting some famous typical supermodel there... it will destroy the whole look!

I have yet to see someone in NYC look good in women's RO. Even the girl SA at the flagship store is nay! The Paris store SA.. a big yay! Oh where oh where are they hiding.

I have yet to see someone in NYC look good in women's RO. Even the girl SA at the flagship store is nay! The Paris store SA.. a big yay! Oh where oh where are they hiding.

Lexi is gone now unfortunately, she definitely had the look and the dont-give-a-crap attitude that set the perfect vibe for the store. The new SA (short haired, not barbara) is a wench, had stuff on hold with her and the next day I walked in and she had put it back on the rack. You don't see the SAs wearing the formal stuff from the runway though, most of them at the palais shop are wearing the more casual/drkshdw stuff including the men.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...