Post O'alls

fre-co

I sent them an email inquiring as to where i could see their stuff in person

At this moment, there are only two shops carrying our product in US.

Steven Alan in NYC and American rag in LA.

]they both carry selected items.

Thank you.

Katsu Naito / POST O'ALLS

Pantograph, Inc.

990 Avenue of the Americas, #19K

New York, NY 10018

USA

]www.postoveralls.com

• 1 month later...

New stuff from Post is available at my local store, The Three Threads.

I had a look last night and it is lovely stuff. I was very tempted by the herringbone wool cruiser jacket.

3101570881_0c3166a77e.jpg

Navy cruiser wool

3102404186_436eb806b4.jpg

Herringbone wool cruiser

3102404226_1fb19d08bd.jpg

Cavalry jacket

3101570559_dc8d4f0cfb.jpg

herringbone wool chino

• 7 months later...

i personally think they are very nice. organic cone mills denim with green selvedge, feels much better quality than any of the lvc i own. it has a nice texture to it and i think the fit of the no.4 is a good one too.

i had a pair but had to return as they were too big and unfortunately the store didnt have any of the smaller size left or i would have purchased.

I bought the no 1 denim not too long ago

I'm generally a 35-36 and the XL fit nicely in fact they graduated quickly to top of the rotation

but I found the construction a little flimsy had some outseam and belt loop stitching unravel but nothing a sowing machine didn't fix

• 1 year later...

Digging this thread up from the grave.

I have had a couple of Post O'alls shirts for a while and they are great.

The dry cleaner managed to break and lose a button of the wool shirt I got last winter. These buttons are pretty unusual and I couldn't find the spare (if there was one). I emailed Katsu in New York to ask if I could pay for a spare button to be posted. He fedexed me (to the UK) a whole load of spares free of charge.

Just a story of how good this brand is and how nice the people who run it are.

Yeah, The Bureau is consistently my favorite shop in the UK. Theirs seems to be the biggest selection, they also have some nice stuff at Present.

The quality is great, my chambray from a couple of years ago is cone fabric, lovely MOP buttons, nice two-tone stitch construction.

yeah, post overalls is very well made with great quality.

In fact I just received the sweetbear wool engineer jacket. will post pictures tomorrow. Jacket is amazing but it fits pretty tight around the chest so undecided whether I should keep or sell

I remember a few years ago, I contacted Takeshi-San to see if he could make some samples for me, but he replied that he does not do any client based work, just exclusively Post O'Alls. Seems like he could make a killing with all those vintage machines he has, but it might be too much of a hassle for him.

I was so surprised to learn that Post was based in NYC. You can order directly from them, at least when I tried a few years ago, when they had 0 socklists in NY.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...