Maryland/DC shopping

Francis Xavier

It would help if you mentioned what style you're looking for.

Alright then, NO mall chains. No urban outfitters. Contemporary designers and no focus on italian jeans and popped collars.

There is none, unless you want faggy streetwear bullshit. Even the Barneys stock is painfully out of date.

There is NOTHING in this whole fucking region. We have denimbar in bethesda and that's about it.

For The Greater Good might be what you're looking for...

Brands carried: Rittenhouse, Shades of Greige, Public School, Maiden Noir, Common Projects, Clarks (Top Tier account), Clae, Converse, Stone Island, Y.M.C., A.P.C. denim, Sperry top-sider, Play & wallets by CDG, ray bans, Red Wing, etc..

1781 Florida Ave NW DC

Yeah there are a lot. Just try Georgetown Park. Here's a list of shops I hit on the regular:

- Tretorn

- H&M

- Express

- Major

- Barney's

- J. Crew

- Banana Republic

- Stussy Chapter

- Commonwealth

- The denim bar in Bethesda

Yeah there are a lot. Just try Georgetown Park. Here's a list of shops I hit on the regular:

- Tretorn

- H&M

- Express

- Major

- Barney's

- J. Crew

- Banana Republic

- Stussy Chapter

- Commonwealth

- The denim bar in Bethesda

www.boltbus.com to NYC. if you book enough in advance a round trip ticket can be as cheap as $16. crash on a friend's couch for a night, skip a meal, and shit on your friends' wardrobes.

on a serious note though. i grew up in maryland, and yes, essentially everything has been mentioned before. except for thrift/consignment stores- anybody know some good ones?