OFFICIAL ROGUE STATUS x ATTIC DESIGN CONTEST, WIN $1000 CASH

jsyang15

RSBlackFridaySaleFINAL.jpg

I know there's a ton of very talented designers on this forum, so I'd definitely encourage everyone to participate!

Not only does the winner receive a $1000 cash prize, and have their t-shirt printed, but this is a great way to get your name into the streetwear/fashion field for anyone that is actively pursuing a career.

Doing this collab piece, is a great look for any designers resume, as many people within the streetwear industry will be closely monitoring this contest as it is the first of its type to be done.

Use this post to share your designs & ideas, and I'll do my best to actively participate in this thread to answer all questions and give feedback where needed.

More details: www.attic2zoo.com/rsblackfriday

I know there's a ton of very talented designers on this forum, so I'd definitely encourage everyone to participate!

Not only does the winner receive a $1000 cash prize, and have their t-shirt printed, but this is a great way to get your name into the streetwear/fashion field for anyone that is actively pursuing a career.

Doing this collab piece, is a great look for any designers resume, as many people within the streetwear industry will be closely monitoring this contest as it is the first of its type to be done.

Use this post to share your designs & ideas, and I'll do my best to actively participate in this thread to answer all questions and give feedback where needed.

More details: www.attic2zoo.com/rsblackfriday

Translation...

We've run out of ideas. Apparently you can only make so many t-shirts with the same repeating gun pattern before people start to wonder if your company is run by a bunch of retarded monkeys.

No designers with any integrity want to work with us, so we've been reduced to asking nobodies to help us out. Fortunately, we have one person in our company who is only half braindead. He came up with the idea of cloaking this half baked attempt to salvage our company as a contest!

So if you are good at using Google Image Search and have basic Photoshop skills, this is the contest for you! Oh, shit. Did we just encourage hundreds of morons like us to start their own t-shirt company?