Top 5 Things You Wouldn't Leave the House Without

lexi77

LAME.

depends on too many factors. i can't be held down to 5 things i ALWAY go out with. i try to travel as light as possible.

for most people it would proabbly be thier iPod cause they want to shut the rest of the world out. as for me i like top hear the lunitics in the street/ subway... it makes life interesting.

yeah the digital camera is one thing i find myself carrying around where ever i go. i like my canon digital elph.

unfortunately i have my cell phone with me too.. but i hate that shit. i diffenently hate peoples manners when thier on cell phones too, and loud talkers in quiet places... WTF.

mah' well-worn pair of diesel kratt

a vintage fitted tee

my gold havaianas

some random funky wrist cuff - ranging from modified measuring tapes to multicoloured vinyl

my handsome spotless face (my source of income, you see)

Your two breast are like two fawns,

Twins of a gazelle,

Which feed amongst the lilies.

- Song of Songs 4:5 (NKJV)

• 2 weeks later...

i'll assume travelling so:

1) 1st gen. ipod

2) kiehls blue astrigent toner

3) 17" powerbook which is my portable office or the treo 600 i got instead of the blackberry

4) alain de botton "the art of travel" -- i've tried to finish reading it for years

5) a black jil sander non-wrinkle suit

ipod - 15GB - to drown out the monotony (does anyone actually HAVE/need 40GB of music??)

headwear - usually too lazy to "do" my hair

sneakers - my feet need to be comfortable

phone - sonyericsson t610 - its an OK phone. it does its job

my watch - i just feel lost without one - dunno why - I know theres a clock on my phone, but its just not the same

strange highs and strange lows

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I believe the thread is "5 things you wouldn't leave the house without"?

On the daily I assume?

& people are saying, jeans, dunks & shit like that?

I though he said besides the obvious?

So after I claim my 1788 LVC's, Boxfresh x Visvim 1 of 5 graph T, Unkle x Futura hyper-quickstrike dunk super highs (only sold in Greenland), Versace underwear & Evisu x Golden Toe socks all to go with my A.I. stitched with real platinum thread obviously also Limited New Era fitted & 1 of 15 purple smoke Frogman G-Shock.

I'm good to most times just roll out with the trusty Treo 650, a DL & AMEX card!

Going away for longer than a week? Throw in the iPod, Nikon SL, my iBook & i'll grab more gear to wear when I get there...

-Dub

Keys and wallet (and presumably wallet contents) aside, other stuff that I tend to have in my pockets...

1. Mobile.

2. Thing for checking email. Current mobile (a Nokia 9300) does this so that's one less additional item. I'm pretty much addicted to mobile email / web access (thanks Blackberry), but don't want work email if I'm not working.

3. Cigarettes. Usually Camel Lights. Marlboro Lights if I'm in Europe.

4. Disposable lighter. Having gone through two Colibris in the last year or so, I figured that Bics last as long, cost 1/70th of the price and can be used to open beer bottles without falling to bits. Bic wins.

5. Stickers for performing acts of petty vandalism.

Quote: ipod - 15GB - to drown out the monotony (does anyone actually HAVE/need 40GB of music??)

Sure. I've got 60+ gigs between my Powerbook and an external hard drive...only have room for 20 on my iPod, so need to keep maintaining playlists to keep things flowing. Would be easier if I could just put all 60 on there.