General TV show discussion

mrip

yo luck is fucking good

I'm interested but it got cancelled, is the ending any good (is it over)?

I recently watched boss, tinker soldier sailor spy (1979 tv series) and the shadow line.

Also watched les beaux gosses and braquo season 2 but no one will care about that.

Edited by Fuuma

I liked bored to death (certainly because of ted danson and not j.schwartzman- he's not able to carry a show) although its not great.

homeland was maybe the most surprisingly good show this season (at least of the ones i saw). loved saul and how his acting clashed with the other actors

Homeland was so shitty I couldn't finish the first season (stopped at 8 or so), is the finale good?

I'm interested but it got cancelled, is the ending any good (is it over)?

I recently watched boss, tinker soldier sailor spy (1979 tv series) and the shadow line.

next weeks episode of Luck is the last.

sucks that 3 horses had to die.

show had too many storylines and was running too slow for me but ill finish out the series for a couple more episodes.

next weeks episode of Luck is the last.

sucks that 3 horses had to die.

show had too many storylines and was running too slow for me but ill finish out the series for a couple more episodes.

Update me when you see it, just wanna know if the ending is ok.

I watched homeland on recommendations from here and found myself having to push through the season. Will definitely be dropping it. I thought tonight's episode of WD was pretty good. Highlights for me were michonne and Rick's speech to the group at the end.

Edited by Epiphany

homeland was so bad

i stlil finished the first season though but the finale it's still really, really bad

I don't agree with this. Homeland is damn near the best new show on television... basically tied with Game of Thrones. That scene where Brody was in the bathroom fucking with the bomb is easily one of the most realistic TV moments I've ever seen.

homeland is good, but has its flaws. commercial suicide or not, it would have been so dope if the finale ended in a different way (don't want to spoil shit, but if you've watched it you know what i mean) and it was just the one season - that would really be something. i still think the du that plays saul is a an amazing actor and constantly overlooked compared to lewis/danes.

Edited by conqueror

Honestly, I hate the walking dead but can't stop watching it. The main characters are awful, and I feel like the plot is mediocre at best... yeah it's gotten "better" but it's still shitty.

I wish Daryl and his redneck brother would start a spinoff series. I really just wanna see dude's riding on horses and shooting zombies with their crossbows. And where the fuck did that black guy and his son go from the very first episode... I felt like they should've been important.

Everything about the show pisses me off. I'm so ready for it to be over... I'm just too pathetic and bored to stop watching it.

Overall I've been pretty unhappy with The Walking Dead, but can't stop watching it (fan of the comics). I keep hoping it will get better. Fortunately it did over the last three or four episodes of season 2, but it's still a pretty average series at best.

Looking forward to season two of Game of Thrones. Started rereading Clash of Kings a month ago, expecting to have it done well before the new season starts, but I've been distracted and still have a couple hundred pages to go. I'm a little bored with the books (way too much shit going on with way too many characters), but I'm excited to see how the show goes.

The disintegration of Avon and Stringer's relationship is easily one of the most emotional points in The Wire for me.... I can barely watch the second half of Season 3 because of the tension between them.

Random as fuck I know, but I recently started rewatching the show.

Just started watching the starz series "spartacus." Great visuals, great characters, could do with a slightly lower level of homoeroticism.

Can't fucking WAIT for mad men to restart.

Also started watching the west wing from the beginning. Never watched it before...

i got bored as fuck with west wing around season 4 or so.... just started to get so repetitive... much like oz.

also never got into mad men. tried to start it several times and never make it past episode 3 or 4 of season 1. i know it's a great show so i'll probably come back later.