General TV show discussion

mrip

Watched the entire season of game of thrones last night. Pretty emotionally exhausting.

Also walking dead fucking killed it tonight.

Love how the season is turning out, I really feel like they can go in a new direction from what has happened in the last couple of episodes and develop the story and bring out new story arcs from the comic and etc

Edited by alimenator

so was shane a "living zombie" or something? how the fuck did he turn that dude they kidnapped into a zombie just by breaking his neck? maybe i'm missing something, but i was confused as shit on sunday night.

on a different note... i'm really not sure what to think of awake. initially, i had high hopes for the show. i wouldn't call it boring, but it's definitely lacking something. we're only 2 episodes in, so maybe it'll pick up.

^^^ Shane's pretty jacked though.

I think I'm more stoked for game of thrones to return than the next walking dead episode. I'm really hoping the deviate from the books and have the wight walkers and the khaleesi come destroy everything. Fuck those dudes for killing Ned.

im pretty sure that in the tv show, shane didnt break the guys neck but instead the guy fell and broke his neck causing shane to come up with an excuse since he could no longer escape with him to this new group. As for coming back from the dead, everyone is infected and its not the bite that turns you, its the fever from the bite that kills you. Then you come back to life. Hence the name of the show, The walking dead, the zombies arent the walking dead, they are.

Honestly, I hate the walking dead but can't stop watching it. The main characters are awful, and I feel like the plot is mediocre at best... yeah it's gotten "better" but it's still shitty.

I wish Daryl and his redneck brother would start a spinoff series. I really just wanna see dude's riding on horses and shooting zombies with their crossbows. And where the fuck did that black guy and his son go from the very first episode... I felt like they should've been important.

Everything about the show pisses me off. I'm so ready for it to be over... I'm just too pathetic and bored to stop watching it.