General TV show discussion

mrip

misfits keeps getting worse

almost done with season 3

You think? Plot wise maybe, but there were still plenty of moments in S3 that had me laughing. Maybe I can abstract it a bit since the accents always get me. I'm still bummed they got rid of the Ruth Negga character in S2.

i liked nathan in misfits but plot wise this is way too ridiculous and it's not really going anywhere.

seriously go to the show's wkipedia page and read the summaries. then you realise how retarded... or genius... the plot is.

i liked nathan in misfits but plot wise this is way too ridiculous and it's not really going anywhere.

seriously go to the show's wkipedia page and read the summaries. then you realise how retarded... or genius... the plot is.

im really only watching it for kelly

kkkkkkkkkkkkk im up on season 3 of justified now

watched all of seasons 1 and 2 last couple of weeks

tbh felt like i had to force myself to slog through season 1 to get to season 2 based on people saying its almost breakingbad-status good

dont think it quite gets near that good but yeah still good

jeeves and wooster - comedy based on p.g.wodehouse

duchess of duke street - 70's drama surrounding a cook becoming a hotel owner - around wwI period

upstairs/downstairs, of course

gosford park is a great movie if you are unfamiliar.

i'm sure i'm missing many.

House is ending. It's been the same shit forever anyway, but I enjoyed the show. Less though after Wilde left. It was less about the medical shit lately though and that was kiiiinda interesting. I think it was definitely time to end soon though before it became CSI or something