General TV show discussion

mrip

OH MY GOD KILL HER. I AM BEGGING YOU AMC. KILL HER.

Andrea? I assume you're not familiar with the comic..... Unfortunately she's not leaving the show any time soon.

I don't know how such a cool character in the comic can be so irritating in the tv show. If I was Daryl, after her stunt with the rifle last night I'd toss her over that cliff that he fell down.

Couldn't agree more about Hell on Wheels, mass. That shit fell flat for me.

Last night's Walking Dead was the best episode of the season so far. It took AMC a long time to get to the meat of the franchise. All the madness on the table right now makes for fertile storytelling ingredients. I could see the freelanced writers having an opportunity to really shine (or fuck it all up).

I'm hoping it will improve. I really don't watch much television, so it's nice to "have a show.". Our cable bill is a black hole of my disuse coupled with my wife's weakness for vapid cooking, homebuying, and addiction/hoarding shows

Andrea? I assume you're not familiar with the comic..... Unfortunately she's not leaving the show any time soon.

I don't know how such a cool character in the comic can be so irritating in the tv show. If I was Daryl, after her stunt with the rifle last night I'd toss her over that cliff that he fell down.

Yeah, never read the comics. but she really just annoys the fuck out of me.

why do you guys enjoy community

thursdays ep was so annoying

Community may been going downhill a little, but it's still entertaining (especially for a major network comedy).

I honestly didn't see how they were going to continue the show for the standard 5-6 seasons. The premise follows people who attend a community college, who's standard tenure is 2 years. And the show has been on air for 2 years now... these folks should have gotten their associates degrees, and already be working towards their bachelors.

I know it's a television show, but if we're trying to be logical, that's what should happen.

Revenge is an American television drama billed as an adaptation of the Alexandre Dumas novel The Count of Monte Cristo[1] starring Madeleine Stowe and Emily VanCamp. It debuted on ABC on September 21, 2011, and currently airs on Wednesday nights at 10:00 pm Eastern/9:00 pm Central.

worth checking out? im so burned out on network dramas

Hedonism II and Hedonism III are vacation resorts in Jamaica, operated by SuperClubs. SuperClubs is the operating name of Village Resorts Ltd. Both resorts have areas reserved for naturism/nudism and are known for liberal sexual, drug,[2] and alcohol attitudes; no children are allowed. There is no Hedonism I.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedonism_Resorts