General TV show discussion

mrip

• 2 weeks later...

HIT HBO COMEDY SERIES CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM, STARRING LARRY DAVID, TO RETURN FOR ITS NINTH SEASON

https://medium.com/hbo-cinemax-pr/hit-hbo-comedy-series-curb-your-enthusiasm-starring-larry-david-to-return-for-its-ninth-season-4203b46e2674#.en9r57sti

Really? I think this GoT season has been great, non stop action. None of this setup bullshit like previously. Seems like it has strayed from the earlier book adaptation and is basically just David Benioff's version with the dialogue and writing, but still entertaining enough

Edited by jayrock

I think GoT is garbage atm sorry. The writing and the direction the shit is going in is just fanservice to all the #teamdany #teamjonsnow or whatever the fuck people are on.

I mean seriously, the plot armor on the characters is insane now. SPOILERS from tonight: Jon went through that entire fight and didn't get a single scratch. Not to mention him coming back from the dead ...

Arya gets stabbed multiple times in the gut? Oh well, let's just take a nap then do a bunch of parkour and not give a fuck. Arya's entire arc was basically a waste of time. 

Not that I thought that highly of Game of Thrones in the first place. I think, for the most part, the books are done so much better and there are hardly any show characters that I would take over their book counterparts (maybe Ramsay Bolton is better in the show than the books). 

The show is stale and predictable. I used to always have to be on my toes about who would die, but at this point all of the interesting characters are basically dead and we're left with the MOST boring, vanilla, uninteresting characters. Sansa, Jon Snow, Daenerys ... tell me one interesting thing about any of them ... 

I've disliked the show since Stannis was twisted into some child burning villain instead of the true baller king that he is. The last episode I was impressed by was Hardhome. That was a pretty decent episode. Everything else has been pretty shit though. Predictable garbage.

Ok I'm done. Happy father's day

Edited by BRICK DOM

anyone peep hibana/spark on netflix yeti watched the first ep and thought it wasn't badjXKrTYP.pnghehi liked the 2nd season of bloodline too. i guess if you liked the 1st you probably would too. but it's probably a show most people wouldn't like

Terrace house on nflix lol

My boy in dat 2

Edited by SSchadenfreude

ray donovan season 4 started.  prolly watch it iguess.

i'll end up watchin this too although jj abrams not 2 good.  at least the guy fro gleaming the cube movie is in it:

Edited by SSchadenfreude

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...