General TV show discussion

mrip

I speaking of cooking shows... anyone watch good eats? Alton Brown is the best
I watch Good Eats have that shit seasonpassed on my tivo. It's really the only good least bullshit possible cooking show on the food network, I like how he's scientific. But for cooking shows nothing beats No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain

Everyone should try and find "Psychoville" to download, probably only 2 episodes out so far but it's creepy British comedy at its best. By 2 of the writers of "The League of Gentlemen". Which you should also download if you haven't seen it, some of the best British comedy ever.

Everyone should try and find "Psychoville" to download, probably only 2 episodes out so far but it's creepy British comedy at its best. By 2 of the writers of "The League of Gentlemen". Which you should also download if you haven't seen it, some of the best British comedy ever.

I love the league and I didn't know there was a new show, I'll be sure to check it out. And anyone else who loves bizarre/dark humor should, too.

I've also been on that True Blood tip, liking the season so far (+sookie stackhouse is stacked like a brick house booyahhhh that's like pun-fetti rainin all over yo face). Also, one of the greatest openings for a tv show ever.

I'm re-watching my dvd's of Deadwood. Any show that has lines like "As for the conflict's genesis, I'd lay it at cunt's doorstep" is nothing but awesome. Al Swearengen is one of the greatest characters ever. Such a shame that show never got a proper wrapping up. Fucking John from Cincinnati.

Peep show

IT Crowd

Father Ted (Irish)

Garth Marengi's Darkplace

Green Wing

Office

Extras

Spaced

Da Ali G show

Alan Partridge

The Inbetweeners

QI