General TV show discussion

mrip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

banshee s4 e1 up. anyone watch? worth it?

Have yet to finish season 3 but will probably catch up this coming week, still a big fan of the series after two and a half seasons so hoping that the new season also will be good.

On a less serious note, I've been kind of surprised by how relatively good Lucifer is. On paper it's a generic "new crime every episode with a special assisting charader", but the overarching plotline is actually pretty well tied into the episodes and gets way more space and time in any given episode than what is common for these types of series. Main actor also does a good job portraying a bored and entertaining Lucifer.

All I really want is new episodes of "You're the worst" though. The last episode so far (which I rewatched some day ago) is one of my favorite pieces of tv ever.

Edited by kindofyoung

spoilers maybe

i don't know why i do it to myself, i've been psyching myself allllll fucking season about what was supposed to happen in the finale of TWD

the creators are total fucking idiots, they're going to lose all and any interest by the next season with that shit ending. nevermind that 75% of the episode has the gang literally going around in circles, they decide they can top it off with another gimmick ending. the first time they had built some real tension and they blew it.

negan wasn't the surprise you morons, it's what happens after.

*oh, and if it wasn't boneheaded enough, no way it won't be spoiled during filming or some other shit. morons.

**this could have been amc's red wedding, reaction videos and all that shit execs jizz themselves dreaming about. the most memorable moment from the comics, it was so easy to do.

Edited by Magsåvningsreserven

so glenn dies in the comics... i guess no way to say for sure if they'll follow on the show.

i was halfway paying attention but at first i thought it was carl. they did say fucked with camera angles so people wouldn't be rewinding and immediately guessing.

TWD has been garbage television for too long now and this just solidifies how bad the writers are

TWD is complete and total dog shit

Billions has been pretty enjoyable so far. Better Call Saul and 11.22.63 both alright as well

Gave up on Vinyl and Vikings

Looking forward to Banshee's last season, haven't started it yet tho

Edited by jayrock

Do you guys mind using the spoiler function for TWD comic references? I know there's a chance it doesn't make it into the show but, there are some things I'd rather not know ahead of time. I don't want to avoid this thread because I do take some of the opinions here into consideration when looking for something new to check out. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...