General TV show discussion

mrip

not much of an MMA fan, but this is a dope series.  provides fascinating insight into the fight business, but the real interest is in the dude conor mcgregor.  the man's got the mindset of a champion; it's cool to see someone so determined, and the fact we get to see a brief glimpse into the work he puts in, makes this series worthwhile.

give it a shot, amigos (even if you don't watch MMA).  you may just be pleasantly surprised.

Anyone getting into " Brooklyn nine nine .

Trying to fill a void with Vikings until the new game of thrones starts .

Pretty fun show, god awful intro / theme music tho

I actually don't mind it too much. Maybe it's because it's short enough for me not to bother getting up and skipping it.

Very funny indeed. They apparently signed for a 2nd season as well. Yay!

Brooklyn Nine-nine is good. It's not great at all, but its fun to watch.

Never watched the last season of The Sopranos because I got busy and moved last year, so I'm going to try to jump back in now. 

New season of Trailer Park Boys is not very good.

^^^ I'm an old bastard so B99 takes me back to the " Barney Miller " days .

Haven't watched the finale yet, but have been pretty impressed with Better Call Saul

Mad Men "premiere" was pretty meh.. Don't think that long mid-season break did them any favors aside from the full Netflix queue being up ala Breaking Bad

Think I'm over Vikings... shit is pretty dumb now

Burning through all of Entourage leading up to the summer movie. Still entertaining after all this time, old school cell phones and all

Lots of shows winding down and the new seasons of shows like Game of Thrones and Silicon Valley getting ready to start up, should get good soon

Edited by jayrock