General TV show discussion

mrip

Few episodes behind on Masters of Sex right now, hopefully be able to catch up this week

Looking forward to the Strain s01 finale, have been pleasantly surprised with that show even if it is a bit of a cornball

Looks like I really need to get on that Ray Donovan tip, have heard nothing but great things

The League is pretty good so far, last week's episode "When Rafi met Randay" was hilarious

Agreed on the Boardwalk flashbacks. Also didn't realize the time line of the final season is about 7 years later than the previous season until like e03. I mean, I know some time had passed but the segway between the two seasons was kinda blurry

Edited by jayrock

I turned gotham off at halfway through the first epp. I feel like i have a short attention span but i think its just a low tolerance for horse-shit.

I would rather watch an old epp of twin peaks or Lost anyday.

Edited by Lukenstein

like the knick but feel like the good ideas are gonna end pretty quickly and it becomes a shitty show that gets dragged on for x number of seasons

hope not, it's pretty brilliant so far

s01 of the strain wrapped up pretty nicely, looking forward to s02.\

still need to watch the newest episodes of the league and south park, but s02e01 of brooklyn nine nine wasn't bad

Whoops, there was actually a 13th episode of the strain as the finale. Was pretty dumb. Think I might give the novel / comic books a shot

Really enjoying The Knick, the riot episode was great and Thackery is really coming apart at the seems in the latest episode

Boardwalk Empire flash backs are still annoying

utopia cancelled

smh

Fucking bullshit.

I like Mulaney for how bad it is.

Just started watching Tim and Eric's Bedtime Stories. They're not very well known in the UK so what should I have been watching from them before this?

Edited by Owlix