General TV show discussion

mrip

The scene definitely worked, although it seemed a bit forced to be honest. (spoilers, though at this point there's not much left to spoil)

The situation mirrors the one where he snipes the guy for Darmody in season 2 (?), but he misses because he's a changed person by now. But then why his is fantasy-sequence is a happy one? Although it worked visually and in tone, it's not really constant with the character's arc?

please tell me someone watches good wife, feel like a mad person bringing it up all the time on my own but last night's episode… now that was a fantastic hour of tv.

I watch the good wife (: since beginning, def picking up. peters mom cracks me up.

I think I just like those types of shows cos I watch suits too

Hello Ladies, a Stephan Merchant show, is so funny. The fist season just ended a few weeks ago. If you have HBO, catch it on demand or just download it. 

He plays a web-designer who lives in Los Angeles and is trying REAL hard to hook-up with beautiful women. 

Highly, highly recommended. 

Hello Ladies, a Stephan Merchant show, is so funny. The fist season just ended a few weeks ago. If you have HBO, catch it on demand or just download it. 

He plays a web-designer who lives in Los Angeles and is trying REAL hard to hook-up with beautiful women. 

Highly, highly recommended. 

yo i notice you been posting alot more throughout the forum.  that's cool, but you know what would be even cooler?? if you went though threads and didn't post shit that had already been posted/mentioned. 

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Does it make you feel good to go online and be a dick to people?

yo i notice you been posting alot more throughout the forum.  that's cool, but you know what would be even cooler?? if you went though threads and didn't post shit that had already been posted/mentioned. 

i still can't enjoy it

how the fuck can the cia (the CIA ffs) have such a volatile, gurning idiot in their employ? i can't suspend my disbelief.

in the previous episode when she was on the verge of crying again watching the mission, are you kidding me? oh a superior just appeared on teh screen in front of everyone, why don't you go and tell him to fuck off? SMH

i see your point, but they had stacked the show with so much garbage dramatics over past year that claire danesiz quivering lip seems mild in comparison. i just dread future episodes when she shits out that baby and the soap opera commences.

I've totally given up on The Walking Dead. Life is too short to wade through all the crappy episodes just to get to a random good one. The computer game on the other hand is fantastic, and I can't wait for the second season to come out. 

Masters of Sex is seriously amazing - so well written and a great, great cast. My favourite thing on tv right now.