General TV show discussion

mrip

cant stand hello ladies. almost gave up like 5 min through the ep but i finished it and it didnt get any better

it wasn't the greatest, but i found some of it funny.  what didn't u like?

peaky blinders is about a man on a mission.  balls, intelligence, resourcefulness: characteristics attributed to great men.

I truly don't find anything more entertaining/worth watching than the struggle/process.  

plus, cinematography and music is on point.

but to each his own, I suppose.

i wish this season of eastbound ended with sundays ep because i know kenny is gonna fuck it up somehow

it wasn't the greatest, but i found some of it funny.  what didn't u like?

i dont really like british comedies about dudes terrible lives, but i like peep show

Edited by mrip

It's awkward and if you think of yourself as the character, can be uncomfortable. But Brit dude makes it really easy to flip back and forth between like/hate…cripple is a legend, though. (Show's only, what, 30 minutes? Not a terrible waste of time.)

Low Winter Sun is worth following through with. 

Edited by TresUnCool

• 2 weeks later...

killing some time on hulu the other day and caught the latest iteration of sexy vampire show called the originals. am i that bored or is this show actually not completely horrible? im starting to second guess my tolerance of bullshit, i mean, its a cw show afterall and i still clicked on it and sat through about 2 episodes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...