General TV show discussion

mrip

guys guys guys add some spoiler sign somewhere !!!

I skipped season 6 because I couldn't be bothered and a friend showed me the end anyway. But so far, very very entertaining.

a friend of mine at work said he dislikes breaking bad cuz jesse is too much of a wigger... and that the cartel would've killed him and walt both in like the first 30 seconds

I totally agree, I think he is a 'wigger' and his little crew (combo, skinny pete) were/are just trashy and sort of lame. I'm watching Season 3 now and he has definitely got a lot better. I think that this is maybe just a culture clash and out there in Albuquerque, his character is probably more acceptable/realistic.

As the show progresses, the growth of Jesse's character is easily one of my favorite aspects. That, tied to Walt's constant decline really sets the show above anything else on television. I will say no more as I don't wanna spoil anything... just watch and love.

Edited by Layne

I totally agree, I think he is a 'wigger' and his little crew (combo, skinny pete) were/are just trashy and sort of lame. I'm watching Season 3 now and he has definitely got a lot better. I think that this is maybe just a culture clash and out there in Albuquerque, his character is probably more acceptable/realistic.

dude you suck at watching things

What the FUCK was the last two episodes of season 5 of Californication. Should have ended in season 4 in that perfect end of road even without Karen and Hank together. Season 1 through 4 is easily my favorite tv show and a major kick in my moral compass but what the heck.

I think Jessie is my favorite character in Breaking Bad after Hank.

Also I finished the last season of Dexter and was quite impressed, very solid season. How many seasons do they plan on doing ? Because this cannot go on forever.

I think Jessie is my favorite character in Breaking Bad after Hank.

Also I finished the last season of Dexter and was quite impressed, very solid season. How many seasons do they plan on doing ? Because this cannot go on forever.

I don't think I could like Hank after the way he treated his wife when he was bedridden

sons of anarchy is so bad. your "speed" sucks bro.

Really? I've only gotten through the first season but I feel that the show is interesting enough to enjoy. I can't comment on anything else or how the show is as a whole obviously without watching more, but care to comment?

I can't comment on anything else or how the show is as a whole obviously without watching more, but care to comment?

In general, I just find the show really boring. I seriously dislike Ron Perlman (Clay) and it's almost unbearable watching that Neandertal attempt to act. There are so many terrible actors on the show... the dude who plays Tig initally comes to mind.

I'll admit that it's been several years since I watched Season 1, but I don't recall it being bad. Season 2 was about some white power group and was forgettable. Basically every episode of Season 3 focused on the gang trying to rescue Jax's kidnapped son... god that season was fucking bad. And the last two seasons have been more forgettable bullshit trying to make a story with drama among Jax, Tara, Gemma, and Clay.

The entire show is just a drama triangle with Jax, Gemma, and Clay. Then each season, the writers add a few characters to the mix of that drama (so I guess it technically isn't a triangle anymore).

Yeah I watch the show, but I basically watch everything on television. And honestly, it serves as background noise while I'm doing other shit because it's completely uninteresting. I'm not saying you shouldn't watch it, but I am saying that there is WAY better stuff on television, i.e. Breaking Bad.

I thought there was a potential for a second, maybe I'm wrong, regardless though... so excited.

Would anyone recommend Treme?

pretty sure it's just a one off season. there has been talk of a movie adaptation as well though. i did feel like some of the episodes in the third season weren't quite as strong as those in the previous 2, but hopefully hurwitz has some good material for the 4th, since he wasn't really as rushed to get it out there as before.