General TV show discussion

mrip

Is this season of dexter worth watching at all?

I stopped taking Dexter seriously like 4 seasons ago. I watch it as if it's a ridiculous USA show, basically Burn Notice, and it's not as bad. I do the same with Walking Dead.

Oh yeah, this is the best Dexter scene of all time.

Started re-watching The Sopranos in my boredom with everything else.

I just watched random episodes when it originally aired, so this is only my second time through. And fuck it's so good... I mean infinitely better than anything on television right now. The dialogue is basically flawless.

Started re-watching The Sopranos in my boredom with everything else.

I just watched random episodes when it originally aired, so this is only my second time through. And fuck it's so good... I mean infinitely better than anything on television right now. The dialogue is basically flawless.

i have been saying for awhile about how it is above and beyond the greatest show ever made. EVERY FUCKING CHARACTER is great, every line is great,.

also, fuck yeah richard harrow,

also also, ive really been thinking about how badass an hbo fighting game would be, characters from different shows, either mortal kombat style or smash bros style would work...

When Deb shoots Laguerta and then dashes over to her and hugs her corpse... come the fuck on. That shit was so corny. Overall I thought the season was decent though. I'm under no impression that Dexter is a serious drama, so I didn't have it built up to be mind-blowing.

EDIT: Dexter finale just made me realize how much I miss Doakes. His interaction with Dexter was awesome.

On the other hand, season 2 of Homeland was a massive disappointment. The first few episodes were great, but then it immediately went to shit with Dana's side story and the writers making Carrie ridiculous. Are they leading us to think that Saul is the terrorist... am I supposed to even care? Nazir's burial at sea was dope though.

Edited by Layne

I just got through the first 2 seasons of Breaking Bad... pretty good I guess. I didn't really like it at first honestly. Jesse was a bit too trashy for me but I kinda got over it.

a friend of mine at work said he dislikes breaking bad cuz jesse is too much of a wigger... and that the cartel would've killed him and walt both in like the first 30 seconds

homeland finale was the best thing about this season, i thought they were going to set it up to have saul at the head of cia hunting down carrie, but it's a bit more boring than that - 'clearing names'

hmmn..

justified around the corner, y'all!

Justified has gotten better every season -- the trailers look great.