General TV show discussion

mrip

I haven't watched dexter in awhile, but I'm watching tonight, and I'm seeing two major glaring what the fucks.

1. Is it now a shtick that they're gonna take a normally lovable actor and make him into a psycho?

2. Isn't the religious nut bag killings almost the same plot as red state?

Now I might be way off, as I haven't watched in awhile, but this is kinda weird.

Luck looked promising, but the directing was annoying at times. The actual race sequences were awesome, but the nondiegetic music playing basically the entire 60 minutes was too much for my taste. Especially the Sigur Ros song while the horse was being put to sleep was quite cheesy.

Boardwalk finale was insane. Unfortunately someone spoiled it for me, but it still felt like a kick to the stomach. But I hope they will keep the female attorney around for season three. She was awesome.

Homeland was great,too. Claire Danes is really amazing as Carrie.Playing a bipolar person can easily look ridiculous, but she pulled it off well. The final scene also showed how well music can work if it's not used the whole damn time.

is homeland done yet? I'm just gonna run through it whenever the season ends. That's how I usually watch Dexter. I like Dexter, but I wish I wasn't watching it as it came out. not as good.

Damages is another show I do that with. I can't watch that shit week-by-week, but in chunks its good.

Edited by DÃœM

Luck looked promising, but the directing was annoying at times. The actual race sequences were awesome, but the nondiegetic music playing basically the entire 60 minutes was too much for my taste. Especially the Sigur Ros song while the horse was being put to sleep was quite cheesy.

yeah i agree. i hate michael mann but i'm assuming he won't be directing any more eps.