General TV show discussion

mrip

They already have 15 seasons of worth of story lines from the comic, there was no need to stretch the whole Sophia search for 6 episodes other than budget cus they blew it all tanks, CG, and thousands of zombies in season 1. Could have introduced Tyreese, Michonne, or the Governor by now.

im so behind on all the shows that are airing right now

im rewatching 24 season 4 and ended up watching 8 eps in a day

forgot how addicting/ridiculous that show is

im also watching gold rush alaska

its lol watching them trying to find gold

the old man is borderline senile

Edited by mrip

Walking Dead ending was good but the show is still a comedy... same with Dexter.

Anyone who's watching Dexter notice that the professor is a figment of colin hanks' imagination? He's never been seen by another character (since college) and has no interaction with anyone but colin.

Also, walking dead should just branch off and start a show that only features glenn and daryl. they're the only two characters that i give a shit about. shane is getting better but he's annoying as fuck.

it was everything I've wanted out of the show. brutal fucked up unrelenting violence. fuck being soft and trying to help anyone. save yourself right?

It was one of the better moments of the season so far. I liked how the tables turned and Hershel's pov stared em in the face. ngas talkin shit saying walkers aren't human, blasting away until Sophia comes lurching out...and then they all freeze up.

incidentally, I don't remember Andrea and Shane doing thangs in the comic. If she keeps passing it around true to the book......then she's a ho.

this is my favorite scene in the history of tv

i miss deadwood so bad. every thing about the show was fucking brilliant.

all weekend i listened to friends back home talk about how great hell on wheels is... and when i asked them about deadwood, they hadn't seen it. go kill yourself.

i love gold rush alaska. all the guys on that show are clueless

its such a trainwreck

do i have to watch season 1 before 2? looks like the same cast so i might want to get some background on these guys first?

do i have to watch season 1 before 2? looks like the same cast so i might want to get some background on these guys first?

i would recommend watching s1 before s2