General TV show discussion

mrip

I thought it was slightly less douchey than entourage.

It makes up for it in pretentiousness.

I don't know how to feel about this show. Don't like that the show makes it seem like its cooler than it is because they know about Japanese denim and supreme. Probably watch, just to see what other stuff it's going to put on blast. So far the story is very vapid. I do like that vicktor from "Raising Victor Vargas" is in it, even though he's borderline lame sofar.

Watching Lost for the first time ever (didn't know it was all on Hulu). Am I going to be having a good time?

If you time it right so you can watch all the episodes starting at series one, and end right on the final episode of the final series, you'll especially enjoy it (IMO). It has it's slow moments and some not so great episodes but I still absolutely love it!

but the 18cm denimz are about to be made with the iron heart looking arcs.

for a show that lists shannyn sossamon in the credits, i have yet to see her in the last 2 episodes

no one better like how to make it in america

cuz it sucks dick

same with 24

I feel like I need to keep watching just to see how much dumber this show can get, and how much more they can desperately name check supposedly hip "underground" things they googled on the internet.

Also literally everyone in this show is a terrible fucking actor, Luis Guzman excluded. Bow Wow from Entourage would literally show up half the main cast in terms of charisma and skill. I'm not sure if the fast talking ethnic partner dude is supposed to be clownish and racist or are the creators actually thinking "yea this is how smooth playaz 'hustle'" in the hood.

I don't really like it, it but like I said earlier, I'm watching to see what other spots will be blown. I see they are hopping on supremes nuts so hard right now.
anything they mention has been blown for very very long time. supreme has been so blown that in a year or two it might actually make full circle and be cool again.

it's almost easy to predict where they will go next or what cool spot will be featured. lit? sway? veselka? la esquina? i know few places they filmed in, so if they are nice i'm already going in saying my goodbyes.

how can anybody hate how to make it in america? its literally superfuture : the tv show

a cocktail of 1 part sufu 3 parts hypebeast 1 part niketalk

i just hope for more samarie and shannyn

i lol'd @ when cam tried selling his mita delta forces and homie telling him this is what dudes is rockin now

*lifts up jeans to show rainbow colored boat shoes*

im not sure if the boat shoes were a joke or trying to stir up hype

I can't even bare to watch Entourage because it's so superficial and boring. How To Make It In American sounds like if took someone like me or my friends or any of y'all based purely on marketing demographics and then made a new york entourage-esque fantasy of it, without Jeremy Piven or enough life to make someone with half a brain watch it to the second season.

To say How To Make It In America is like superfuture is like saying The Fast and the Furious is like the Yahoo Honda Civic message board. It's some twisted fantasy of the reality, yet in the case of superfuture, we have enough self-awareness to not be very amused or impressed by the caricature.

how can anybody hate how to make it in america? its literally superfuture : the tv show

why is episode 1x4 already out for download already? did it air tonight or was it just leaked?

at least there is a shannyn sossamon sighting within the first minute

why is episode 1x4 already out for download already? did it air tonight or was it just leaked?

at least there is a shannyn sossamon sighting within the first minute

the 4th episode is hbo.com

Its actually somewhat more watchable than ep 2 and 3.