General TV show discussion

mrip

I was wondering how that show was I might try it.

I'm just starting season 4 of The Wire and this is probably the best TV series I've watched, I can't believe I never caught it while it was on.

I'm a few episodes into Twin Peaks and it's dope but I've been watching The Wire too much to watch anything else.

Dexter seems interesting though so I'm downloading the first season.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
is it good? synopsis?

its basically about a high school glee club and its cast of rejects and how the school is all about their cheer squad. the teacher that runs the glee program was a ex glee member when the school was a national champion. its a dark comedy type show and has different students in the typical caste system that high school is all about.

its written by ryan murphy from nip/tuck.

its gotten a lot of buzz for a summer show

^was awesome. sunday nights are killing me with dexter, californication and true blood, and summer heights high which is the most disturbing thing i've seen in a long time.
Summer Heights High is fucking amazing. It's a mockumentary about an Australian high school where all the main characters are played by one guy. His portrayal of a spoiled teenage girl is ridiculously good.

summer heights high is def fun to watch...

dicktation

(spelled wrong on purpose)

“There is one vision that gives me constant happiness, your two enormous breasts.”

“You should’ve seen my fuckin cookouts man. When i was back in Seattle, I had the fuckin' Spoonman from the Soundgarden videos comin to my shit. Oh yeah, I’m talkin, six grills burnin at all times, tiki torches, 3 whole pigs, fuckin shitloads of macaroni and cheeses, baked potatos, collared greens, a horse, fuckin puerto rican chicks showin their pussies and tits off everywhere. They were amazing. My cookouts smoke her stupid backyard, principal havin' cookouts."

can anyone comment on dollhouse, big bang theory, terminator sarah conner and how i met your mother

those are like the only shows airing i havent watched

or any other good shows

24 sucked massive dick

house was shitty

office is fucking terrible

30 rock is good

prison break is terrible and im glad its over

scrubs is shitty and im glad its over

breaking bad is amazing

eastbound was good and im hyped for s2

i guess ill watch entourage during the summer

inbetweeners is a good brit comedy i recommend

the tudors this season was pretty good.

i hated how the season finale ended....maybe cause they killed cromwell and that sucked.