General TV show discussion

mrip

how'd you like the office, mrip? my satellite died out after 20 minutes for some reason, but i have it recorded, or i'll just watch it online later.

i thought it was pretty good so far, but the pam+jim shit was poopy as usual.

i just realized that jim is cock-blocking michael

im gonna kill season 1 of mad men today

Can we talk about Mad Men.

Do you think Peggy is into Draper at all or is just ambitious...also, does she still harbor interest in Campell?

Is the priest kind of hitting on her? Dude is creepy.

And, why isn't Joan in more scenes, I am mildly obsessed with her.

Proportions are fucking ridiculous.

Mad-Men-tv-90.jpg

joan_holloway.jpg

original.jpg

yeah i think the priest is hitting on peggy

i think she wants to be draper and isnt into him and wants to show campbell she can be better than him

i liked her in the first season, but she seems too career driven in the 2nd season

agreed. i especially enjoyed michael and holly rapping. and dwight being the normal douche he is.

http://www.greatstufftv.com/mega.html?file=V3M14TNI

that's the link, for those who missed it.

additionally, that site (greatstufftv) has just about every TV episode of the past 3 years or so worth caring about. it's a great place to catch up on your skins episodes...!

original.jpg

girl is blessed.

normally I beast over skinny broads, but I can get down with this.

I think its the red hair.

i think she wants to be draper and isnt into him and wants to show campbell she can be better than him

i liked her in the first season, but she seems too career driven in the 2nd season

I still like her, although when they showed those flashbacks of her in the hospital... she looked like a dude, and I could see at her the same way. looked hot at the strip club episode recently though

campbell is kinda smiley stupid and reminds me of what a live version of jack and the box would be.

mad_men_pete.jpg

Jack.gif

i am in love with margie

and mormons are weird

lol, yeah she adds a good amount of comedic relief to the show and shes purty.

they are really weird...but the show is really good, altho i dont even know when the new season starts.

My friend keeps telling me to watch Veronica Mars. Anyone watched it? His taste aint the best...

Dexter looks good, it's wandering away from the books tho - so that'll be interesting. Heroes i only now watch to talk about plotholes at work, but still enjoyable...if for the wrong reasons..waiting on Lost to come back..and slowly getting through all 5 seasons of The Wire. Might start on Deadwood too...

• 2 weeks later...

bizarre foods with andrew zimmern, thats my shit right now. i dont think id ever be as adventurous as him cause i dont really like seafood and thats a huge portion of the show but it is a fun show. right now he is eating pig ears, ive never tried that, and god my mouth is watering.

there is nothing redeeming about the new 90210 yet i still watch it. does this mean it is somehow good in a really subtle way and i just haven't picked up on it yet.

i watch this too. i just like the references to the old characters like mel silver 2 weeks ago, guest appearance by kelly taylors mom, random shit like that.

and Christina Hendricks is ridiculous...

13394christinahendricksch6.jpg

13844christinahendrickspg4.jpg

13855christinahendricksnl1.jpg

Love Gossip Girl!Love One Tree Hill! (The last episode aired was the best of all 5 seasons)Love WeedsI want to watch dexter but im a little reluctant

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have a TV but I go over to my dads house to watch weeds-season 4 is soooo good

i watch TOP DESIGN (cause im in love with kelly wearstler) on iTunes

sometimes gossip girl-that show makes me so uncomfortable to watch tho...the acting is just painful and i hate that penn badgley guy