FUCKING AWESOME shirt???

xdeadlast

hey i don't know too much about this company. maybe you dudes can help. i was in LA at the Supreme store and they had a fucking awesome shirt with this chick giving a blow job on it. Large was too big for me. anyone can help me find this in Medium??

thanks

nothing to nothing.

got my stuff in 3 days right when it launched...i think they just got overwhelmed for a little bit w/ the demand for the undftd tee. also i thought i read the fella who packs the boxes got mugged, might have slowed him down a bit. should all be fine now.

Quote:

did people ever get their orders from the fucking awesome site? i remember the previous thread about FA, people hadn't seen their item for some time...

--- Original message by ddohnggo on Nov 8, 2005 03:03 PM

my first order never came at all. knew they were a little busy though, gave it a month, emailed them and they re-shipped my order +1 tee, 2 day fedex. they were out of stock of 'gangster situations' by the time they reshipped my order though icon_smile_sad.gif

Edited by dezone on Nov 9, 2005 at 09:15 AM