Sign in to follow this  
Analyst

Best Laptop...

Thinkpad's are the shit. Eraser mouse is so much nicer than a touchpad, and they're built like a tank.

Wait till Intel PowerBooks and you'll be a happy man. Or get a Vaio or a IBM if you absolutely have to get a Peecee

Been using 12 inch iBook for 2 years and it runs like a dream. Slapped 1gb ram in and garageband and all iLife apps run without fault.

New Intel Chip Macs are FRESH!

www.shorthousecoffee.blogspot.com

i had a sony vaio, and it was like the top of the line when i got it.. and i used it for school and traveling and what not.. and shit was crap.. a year from the date i got it.. it just crashed, i tryd contacting sony, sent my computer to them, got it back cause they couldnt do anything.. then took it to geek squad at best buy spent like 120 for them to DO nothing...

soo anyways i got a iBOOK, i know its nothing compared to a power book. but i love it!!! i always have internet service, no pop ups. i love the mac operating system..

ok i'm a pc head, mainly cause of software, but i have a dell m70, which is a bit of a weapon and will take some serious punishment....if you need a workhorse to run 24/7 hard out apps...bombproof!

MacBook Pro. Preordered last week.