FS: Brand new Flat Head F380 (size 32) jeans (one-soak, hemmed, never worn!)

Baeyer-Drewson

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! They found a good home at a ridiculously good price!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brand new pair of The Flat Head F380 jeans, tag-size 32, purchased from Self Edge:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=210

They have been hot-soaked for a few hours and hung dry. Chain-stitched hem, inseam measures 31.6 inch post-soak.

BiG style measurements (flat measurements, not doubled)

Waist 32

Front Rise 10.9

Back Rise 14.6

Thigh 12.4

Inseam 31.6

Knee 9.2

Opening 8.5

Never worn, absolutely brand new apart from the hem and hot-soak. Only selling because they are a little too loose on me post-soak and I am looking to buy the same model a size smaller.

Asking for US$160 including registered/express mail from Australia!

img2095ni1.jpg

img2093pp6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Alright... another price drop... after you figure about US$20 for postage these are now less than half retail price from Self-Edge! This is about as low as I can go, and a damn good price for a brand new pair of Flat Heads...

Highly doubt it man... These were soaked hot and hung dry. I highly doubt they will shrink anymore. Like all good quality denim, they lost very little indigo even to a really hot soak, and I imagine they have done all the shrinking they will do. (Unless you were to tumble-dry them or something else equally cirminal).

Thanks for the bump!

You drop them to a ridiculously low price and yet you get some serious lowballing?! These were US$300 NEW, that is, in the same condition they are now; brand NEW.

Short hem, true. But still, I can't be the only person on SuFu with short legs!