american college football

brightbill

Ducks take Wash. St. 52-6. REALLY looking forward to the Halloween game against USC.

That's looking like the game of the season in Pac-10 right now, although, Stanford could be the real deal. Not quite sure about them just yet.

Jesus the big ten is fucking weird. Iowa (GO HAWKS) getting stronger each each game without having any discernible offense, beat Penn. St. anyways.

Michigan just lost to Mich. St which makes me happy since I never thought Michigan was that great and I'll be at Iowa/Michigan game Saturday. But now I have to be a little more nervous about the Mich St. game since preseason they were considered pretty good.

Ohio St. might be figuring out their offense but Jim Tressel is out of his mind so who knows.

iowa owns penn state for some reason, ohio state had the same problem with a bad wisconsin team in the late 80s. iowa has a decent team, not great (same with penn state).

michigan state's whole thing is to have high pre-season expectations then spend the entire season bathed in mediocrity.

i'd feel a lot better about ohio state if we had a running back we could hang our hat on and could help pryor not be forced to make decisions in the pocket.

I'm at least as worried about the stanford game as the usc game... but that's just me. the ducks' injuries going into the stanford game are cause for concern, but we'll see.

Well hopefully with the by-week Masoli can get back in it. Yesterday was a grind out win, but Costa just isn't looking ready yet.