What totally does it for you?

geekbonchic

Short hair always turns my head. An average looking woman with a great short cut is way hotter than a pretty girl with boring safe long hair.

Women who play musical instruments. Not gently strumming acoustic guitars, but showing some energy, jumping around, bashing the drums, etc.

Women who are physically confident. Not in the walking around confidently sense, but women who know how to throw a ball or a punch and not look like a girl.

the boys jogging around campus here reaallly get me sometimes

i'm walking home from class, its all dusk and the light is just right, one of these guys comes around the corner

no shirt, nice tan, toned body and kinda thin, short-but-shaggy sun bleaced hair... especially when you can see that hip area definition

sometimes they pass by and i'm all grade-school status butterflies in the stomach

i also love it when boys dance, even if they're god awful. it's about 283942387 times better than seeing them standing with their backs to the wall, or posted up at the bar all night.

i am latino and dancing is in my blood.

i also went to dancing school for nearly a decade.

the best part of being a boy who dances is translating that rhythm into the bedroom.

the boys jogging around campus here reaallly get me sometimes

i'm walking home from class, its all dusk and the light is just right, one of these guys comes around the corner

no shirt, nice tan, toned body and kinda thin, short-but-shaggy sun bleaced hair... especially when you can see that hip area definition

sometimes they pass by and i'm all grade-school status butterflies in the stomach

That hip definition.

That hip definition.

That hip definition.