geekbonchic

What totally does it for you?

dream boy is tall, and has cute hair (not kunk & joey_formal style.. lion mane? fierce!)

he definitely is not filipino

is hilarious, smart, and steezy for sure.

<3

I like a woman who enjoys soft jazz, bubble baths, candlelit dinners, and long walks on the beach

also facial scars and stubble helps

he definitely is not filipino

<3

Statistically this is like dropping a hydrogen bomb on the internet clothing scene.

swallows
can def elevate any girl

this definitely calls for a superpoll / supersurvey of female sufu users.

will plus rep whomever makes this thread.

i like this tag, gbc: julius onyour penis

ia

cool jeans.....

gross sense of humor

off beat

good taste in art, music, movies, fashion but isn't pretentious about it

sense of humor

intelligence & culture. theres nothing that turn me on as much as having a good conversation

a good libido

taste/ style

cooking(how well doesnt matter if she loves making the effort)

smoking+nice lips...that shitll make me cream my pants ri there

raspy talking+singing voice

knowing she was a fucking wildchild and aspires to be a total homebody now

body mods

short hair and red hair and i fall for the "agyness deyn" all the fucking time...

sexyness, cuteness, confidence, shyness, strength, and vulnerability all at the same time...YOU know what i mean.

when a chick is real real quirky to the point where she's weird and nerdy...but that shit can work on a beautiful girl cause it'll just add to her sense of humor...

i sorta gave up on sense of humor and ass cause most chicks with good taste dont have either.

and it'd be cute if i could share clothes with a girl...but then that means we're around the same size...and she shouldnt be...she should either be thinner than me or bigger than me only cause she's curvy/thick...hm...

girls who jump off the higher bluffs

oh cooking is a big plus

i think guys are easy to please in the end: feed us food and pussy

Definitely agree on the vag gap and glasses, gotta add totally shaven and being just that little bit nerdy. Also most importantly, sincere, honest and loyal.

Definitely agree on the vag gap and glasses, gotta add totally shaven and being just that little bit nerdy. Also most importantly, sincere, honest and loyal.

lies, no girls are those 3 things and whoever told you that OBVIOUsLY wasnt being honest....

you're on fuckin crack

lies, no girls are those 3 things and whoever told you that OBVIOUsLY wasnt being honest....

They're out there.

Guest Phrost

^^ who is that?

I like a girl who can laugh at herself after doing something embarrassing like tripping or saying something unintentional. i remember i was at seven trying on something and the sales girl said "would you like a menu?" made me smile

also girls crying on a train makes me instantly attracted. only on trains though

^^ who is that?

I like a girl who can laugh at herself after doing something embarrassing like tripping or saying something unintentional. i remember i was at seven trying on something and the sales girl said "would you like a menu?" made me smile

also girls crying on a train makes me instantly attracted. only on trains though

no planes?

i think airports are so charged with emotions, but rarely see anyone but myself crying. I like seeing people getting their emotion on at airports.