What totally does it for you?

geekbonchic

What does it for me? Let's see...

I love girls with bright eyes, doesn't matter the color as long as you're not on this look all day -_______-. Cute smiles are definitely a plus as well. Key word: enthusiasm.

Girls who can speak another language fluently.

I really like girls who are into cars and motorcycles too but be able to back up your arguments. Don't just go off of what your guy friends tell you. You know the ones I'm talking about; all STIs and Evos.

Mega points if you go to the track regularly and/or drive a miata. And lastly, don't expect to drive my car anytime soon.

when a girl takes a shirt from my closet after spending the night and wears it back to her place without me realizing it cuz I'm in the shower or something, then I come back and see her shirt still in my room and I'm like yo what did you wear and shes like shirt xxx and I'm like oh word

I second that.

When a girl drives. She doesn't necessarily have to drive me, but offering to meet me wherever makes the day that much easier.

and so much better when she drives a manual car.

esp if she doesn't let me take it for a spin, fucking tease.

• 2 weeks later...

a girl who simply just loves to have fun and try new things (outdoor activities, sport, video games whatsoever), there are too many girls who are just boring bitches that just make a man's life miserable

PS: A chick that loves to eat and eat a lot but somehow keeps her weight in check

• 2 weeks later...
When a girl falls asleep with her head on my chest, like in bed or on the couch or whatever.

everyone loves a cuddlemonster!

mine are

- freckles

- piercing and intense (but not "crazy") eyes

- short

- ass dimples

- small feet and toned legs

- witty and a sense of humor

probably more but these are Mmm!

I like how dem Victoria's Secrets sit in dat azz

Lemme pour some more hyp- and hennesy in ya glass

• 4 weeks later...