What totally does it for you?

geekbonchic

bitches who are down wit da clown.. u kno... jUgGaLlEtTeE biTCHez!!
a bitch who dont text/call me at any of these times

12am-noon

noon-12am

Girls that think Chuck Palahniuk is awful, and read Geroge Batallie instead.
Stuff:

1) When a girl knows how to order in a restaurant. She doesn't take forever to look at the menu or ask you 14 questions about what you're having, she knows how she wants her meat cooked, and she uses doesn't just get the lobster to be that bitch.

6) Coughs when smoking weed.

Also, when girls make stupid faces. Not that dumbass pursed lips Myspace shit but just like genuine looks of confusion or suprise or whatever.

Also, when girls make stupid faces. Not that dumbass pursed lips Myspace shit but just like genuine looks of confusion or suprise or whatever.

I find it so cute when girls squint or :\ when they're confused like that.. hehe.. and when their eyes get big and sparkly when they're excited.

being like 5' 1" or less

Mine is being 5'9 or taller. If u iz tall wimminz w/o heels on you are a blinding shining beacon of hotness to me.

To the point where I have to take a step back and really acknowledge if my attraction is reasonable... in my younger days during a vacation in Manila I had a cousin tackle me after a solid 2 seconds of gaming on a tall "pinay"... after dragging me away he had to assure me that if the lighting were better I would've noticed she wasn't a "she".

I've gotten better though, in realizing there're alot of tall girls out there that're rather ugly.

The other thing that get's me is when they put one of their legs on top of or around me when they're sleeping.

Oh and smelling nice up close helps.