What totally does it for you?

geekbonchic

When you walk around the house the morning after half naked like it's all you ever wear.

Touchy feely girls.

Bare soft skin.

Keeps eye contact for a good 10 seconds without actually saying anything.

Are alive during sex. Nothing like sex with a good 20% fight in it.

When you are feminine in your appearance. I'm not specific about any kind of trim or cut as long as i can see that there is thought behind the madness.

When you loosen your hair.

When you are nerdy about something.

And just once in a while i want a mean bitch that is playing the whole floor like a fucking piano.

• 1 month later...
girls on dance crews.

or just girls who can drop it without being corny. this is a feat for many.

i suppose i agree with the latter.

but girls on dance crews usually got a kanye-ego variant going on; esp cuz they think they own the nike dunk-plaid shirt steez. although we all know they're just dancing on that grave 10 years late.

Guest on-display
If I'm in a girls car or at her place and she puts on a band I'm really into unexpectedly.

Yes, sometimes I can't stand the music some girls are into. Similar taste in music is definitely special.

that look when their head is slightly down but they look up at you. and lip biting.

Lip biting is always a welcome addition to this thread. I mean, god damn, it's the reason why I started this damn thing.

with women , i favor girls with cute round faces, the body usually depends on the ass/hips/ratio. as far as tits, i take anything from a perky b cup and up. gotta have tits, or you look like a boy. i always want the pic of the litter. it's a habit....now it's a trip cause everybody wants to know how i got my wife