What totally does it for you?

geekbonchic

Before, it was pretty much any girl aZn...

But after being with a white chick... You just know...

- Is cute, but doesnt need to try and ACT cute.

- Knowing what they want. Relationship wise, career wise, non-materialistic wise.

- Cute nose, ugly noses just kill it for me.

- I used to be more of a boob guy, but now Im almost nearly all legs... MEAAAAT...

- Nice hair. A lot of aZn bitches dyed hair is fried as fuck.

- Doesnt look different when they dont have make up on. Seen a friend without make up recently, and creeped me the fuck out. Bug eyes and shit.

- Can carry a conversation or be content with just sitting around saying nothing at all.

- For white girls, PALE SKIN. Think its sexy as fuck.

- CANNOT HAVE STINKY NOSE BREATH. SOME PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS, SOME PEOPLE DONT. ITS SO FUCKIN GROSS.

I dont wanna smell your stinky nose breath when Im slamming my 2.4inch cock into your pussy!

- Penis

- CANNOT HAVE STINKY NOSE BREATH. SOME PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS, SOME PEOPLE DONT. ITS SO FUCKIN GROSS.

I do know what you mean. You brush your teeth, you swab your ears, you wash the crotch.....please, please, get in that nose with a wet tissue.

Elis Reginas Whole swagger and demeanor in this video, from the cute expressions she makes on her face; To the way she's bouncing ; to her beautiful smile.

But especially from 1:07 to her bounce at the end @ 1:35, GOD THAT SHIT IS DRIVING ME FUCKING MAD! If I can find a girl who makes me feel the way elis is then I'd marry her on the spot.

-XExdVd7Qpw

Vagina dentata.

The dentata is an anti-rape device employed by Y.T. It is worn in her vagina, and injects a general anesthetic into the assailant's penis upon penetration, rendering him unconscious in moments. Though the dentata is mentioned frequently, particularly when Y.T. thinks she might soon need it, Stephenson does not explain the device's specific effect until she forgets to remove it prior to sex with Raven, thus bringing their ardor to a premature halt. Its name references the vagina dentata folk tale.

^^^

Wouldn't have thought of that myself, but now that you mention it...

Intelligent

Funny

Enjoys greenery

Gray/silver hair (people who go gray early=:) )

Nice smile (not just great teeth, but a warm, friendly smile)

Interest in language (in general) and with it:

Proper grammar/punctuation/capitalization (I hate speaking to people older than myself who can't be bothered to write "you" rather than "u")

Texting and other use of electronics

No creep.

PS: I have thigh gap, do 'mos usually find that sexy?