Favorite Blog?

selaviso

Guest fffuusky

just my two centsbump  The preacher was vexed because a certain member of his congregation always fell asleep during the sermon.     As the man was snoring in the front row one Sunday, the preacher determined he would teach him not to sleep during the sermon. So, in a whisper, he asked the congregation. "All who want to go to heaven,please rise." Everyone got up except the snorer. After whispering "Be seated", the minister shouted at the top of his voiced, "All those who want to be with the devil, please rise."   Awaking with a start, the sleepy-head jumped to his feet and saw the preacher standing tall and angry in the pulpit, "Well, sir," he said, "I don't know what we're voting on, but it looks like you and me are the only ones for it."--------------------------------The WoW Power Leveling ( World of warcraft Power Leveling ) site offer buy WoW Power Leveling, cheap WoW Power Leveling, free wow power leveling, 1- 70 level wow power leveling and wow power leveling news!

Edge Of The American West, so I don't get totally stupid now that I'm not in school for the first time in my life.

Edge Of The American West, so I don't get totally stupid now that I'm not in school for the first time in my life.