Sign in to follow this  
HBlack

plea for youkinorn's account

user youkinorn asked me to post this:

A few days ago I tried to change the e-mail address associated with my account. Everything went fine and I got the e-mail to validate the new address and clicked on the link. Then later that day I realized I couldn't post replys in threads or post new threads (gave me the same message as if I were waiting in the queue for a new account to be cleared by the mods). Soon after that, I tried to log into the site and it seems that my user name doesn't even exist anymore. I checked the user list and my name is not there. My old posts are very odd looking (user name is not a link, no avatar, rep, etc...). I tried emailing, but received no response. Any help would be great.

he be banned deleted form sufu.. creepy

yeah. maybe wayne ordered a hit? edmond, you hear anything on the pipeline? dun snitch though, heads will roll.

Youkinorns don't exist, HBlack, it's just a figment of your imagination.

unicorn.jpg

For only a dollar a day, you too can change the life of a young SuperFuture refugee. Some have had their worlds completely destroyed by famine, disease, and mysterious account-erasings. Your money will go towards vaccines, rep barz, and join dates that are so badly needed by these children.

So please, don't wait. They need your help now.

eraser-arnold-schwarzenegger-vanessa-williams-3700089.jpg

:(:(:(