Tumblr

NatseOklim

Why do I bother with tumblr? Circulating advertising material for free among people who I don't want to access it, seeing as at least 80% of my followers seem really shitty. Granted it is pretty nice to look onto my your own tumblr and think, "Hey, this looks cool."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a tumblr that's random pic reblogs and shit, but I started a new one recently where I've just been writing whatever...mostly self deprecating stuff (hence the title). I don't know, it's a nice release to spend a bit of time here and there just writing shit, real and imagined.

http://arcades-project.tumblr.com

i'm working on a project dedicated to my mother and for it i'm looking for people who speak other languages besides english. i want it to be as culturally diverse as possible and would like to include as many languages and dialects as possible (this includes sign language!) please let me know if you'd like to be apart of my project; it's very simple, and i would only need a couple minutes of your time. thank you. 
p.s. you can be apart of it even if you only speak english

i'm making a video for mother's day and basically i want to film people looking into the camera and saying their word for "mother" then a pause and then say their mother's name

please message me if you're interested!

• 2 weeks later...