doin hood thangs

the_state

I always pee in the sinks, done it before and always will. I used to have a maid when I was little and I always smell the crotch of her work/sweat denims and masturbate to it. Maybe I'm just naturally a denim expert, although it wasn't selvedge or anything.

holy shit... that's not hood.

One time...or quite a few times, as a young child, I told my mom I was hungry. She would respond "Well got to sleep, and you wont be hungry, damn."

Looking back, that was pretty hood.

I also rocked mad cross colours and had a flat top fade until my freshman year of highscool. This was in like 96, so atleast 5 years after it went out of style.

when my dad was a teenager he got pulled over for a routine traffic stop. he was roll'n with a few of his home boys and there were stolen radio and stereo's in his trunk. The cops found it and him and his friends were arrested. One of his friends (rich kid, loved to party and live the good life) was bailed out of jail by his parents and skipped his court hearing and so an arrest warrant was out for him. One day he was caught speeding and he decided to outrun the cops. Cops chased him, he fired at the cops and cops fired back. Eventually he was pulled over and did 10 years for resisting arrest and for firing at police officer's.

hood ninja's mayneeee

wheere drunk thrad be maynee

I flew home from NZ a couple days ago

Had to do a layover in SanFran

Got my bags and customs called me in to get my shit searched

So they searched me and didn't come up with anything but yesterday I was rockin my sufu warehouses which were in the bag that got searched

Put my hand in the pocket and felt something... Pulled out a bullet and half a joint

I had my share of performing hood things ..

1. Use to walk into bodegas with hoodies and just drop items in my hood put it down, and just walk out like i didn't want anything.

2. Nothing like going bombing .. getting them cans ready to spray at 12:00 :D

ahh countless other things .. just look at my shade

was smoking a bowl at some house party back in high school and then when i was about to exhale the cops just ran into the backyard and i blew smoke in that fools face and ran into the house instantly to blend in with the other 30 asian kids. bitch ass cop didnt find me... dont think anyone could of found me haha.

I had to...take a massive dump outside of LAX's (the club) parking lot. Had Parks Korean BBQ for dinner, and ate way too much garlic. I was holding it for a good hour or so, but the club was way hot and that certainly does not help. Headed for the head, but some one puked all over the toilet and the parking lot seemed way nicer. Popped a squat and took a nice dumb with a mixture of cocktail napkins, and sanitary toilet seat covers to wipe.

Had no idea human shit smelled so bad, thank gawd for porcelain and water.

Hood?