doin hood thangs

the_state

this dude i know that floods the campus with green just got robbed for 5 p's and 35 hundred. these dudes that knew him had heard he was re-upin that day, so they staked out his place. when he got back, 4 guys ran up in his apartment - strapped, masks, latex gloves and shoe covers. they hogtied him and his roomates, pistol whipped his face a few times. they weren't gonna kill him, but they were debating whether to shoot him in the leg or arm. as they were debating this, one of the masked dudes pulls down his pants, squatts over him, and takes a fucking shit on his face... they dipped shortly after this.

doing hood thangs, damn.

this dude i know that floods the campus with green just got robbed for 5 p's and 35 hundred. these dudes that knew him had heard he was re-upin that day, so they staked out his place. when he got back, 4 guys ran up in his apartment - strapped, masks, latex gloves and shoe covers. they hogtied him and his roomates, pistol whipped his face a few times. they weren't gonna kill him, but they were debating whether to shoot him in the leg or arm. as they were debating this, one of the masked dudes pulls down his pants, squatts over him, and takes a fucking shit on his face... they dipped shortly after this.

doing hood thangs, damn.

does he know who they were?

doing hood thangs, damn.

damn if that was me, I'd hire some viets/cambos to kill the 4 guy's immediate family. Then I'd capture each one and slice off all their fingers and toes then let them go and let them loose FOR A WEEK, then have them kidnapped again and raped by homothugs. Then have them killed a few days later by viets/cambos.

i guess he knew exactly who it was, because he recognized one of the kids' voice. they obviously didn't know what they were doing, they made a lot of stupid mistakes.

the four kids got arrested a couple days later, they're all most likely facing a good amount of time...

idk how, but the cops aren't charging the (poo) victim with anything. they already knew about him, but were more focused in catching the poo-bandits.

so i guess there's not much he can do but to wave them fair-well in court? (i'd go with DaBestSpoona's idea)

• 1 month later...

doing hood thangs, damn.

that's some next level omar shit. no pun intended.

Guest jmatsu

we was at karaoke doing big drink with these two random hos. my homeboy was crazy blasted and had to take a shit. we was at one of those ghetto karaoke places which had only one unisex bathroom per floor. he was about to go use the bathroom, and what did those to bitches do? just to spite him they both ran to the bathroom first. my nigga pissed, cause like he really had to bomb pearl harbor bad...like diarrea style. and the bitches, who weren't even all that, was being rude like that. interfering with my nigga's doo-doo. plus they was drinking wine and champaign, and we'd probably have to pay the bill w/o the guarantee of getting our dicks sucked.

so what did homeboy do? he took a shit in one of the bitch's purses. i think it was the mid size balenciaga with extra tassles jawn. he was holding that bag too his ass. and shit was starting to stink up the room! "yo jmatsu, hand me some napkins." prob was there was none. "you want me to to call the waiter?" nothing too wipe with so

my nigga actually wiped his ass on the other bitch's cardigan!

we ran away and let them keep their wallets cause they probably needed the money for new balenciaga and cardigan jawn. i made sure to turn the ac off though.

some really muscular black bro come into my work place last night, grabbed a case of old style for like $14, & when he came to the register to pay for it he said to me, "sup, cooper?!"

i'm gonna put his age around thirty-eight. is cooper a name for white guys that i just wasn't aware of until now?

some really muscular black bro come into my work place last night, grabbed a case of old style for like $14, & when he came to the register to pay for it he said to me, "sup, cooper?!"

i'm gonna put his age around thirty-eight. is cooper a name for white guys that i just wasn't aware of until now?

Not that I know of. Could be in your area, but I've never heard of someone calling a white dude Cooper.