doin hood thangs

the_state

They set me up. I accept a package and then get a bill for customs charges in the mail...

you paid yours yet? I got mine a month ago and I decided not to pay.

Any you du's know about dollar vans? Dollar vans are Chinatown "buses" to the square root of Omar Little.

You guys are really fucking my thread up. Shame to you all. Please go back to playing lacrosse and listening to Asher Roth or whatever it is you fucking hymen'd up vaginas do for fun.

gunks post in random thoughts reminded me of the most uncomfortable conversation i've ever been around

i'm at the walgreens picking up my scrip (it wasn't syrup, but let's pretend it was to make this more hood) and the woman behind the counter is pregnant

someone she knows (they're both black) came up and the started talking

girl you look good! how many months you is?

six? how your nose still look like that? my nose got so big with my last one

Dreadlocks, or dreads for short, are another one of the black men's hairstyles. This style consists of matted portions of hair that are interlocked with each other. The hair grows naturally without the use of any hair products or accessories.

Ghost-riding, frequently used in the context of "ghost-riding the whip" (a "whip" being a vehicle) or simply ghostin', is when a person puts a car with an automatic transmission in drive or allows it to idle and then the driver (and passengers) of a vehicle exit while it is still rolling and dance beside it or on the hood or roof.

^^

yeah, black dudes can get away with abercrombie, even

anyway, i repeatedly think horribly dirty thoughts about this chick in my office with a gold in her mouth, all types of tattoos, doorknockers erryday, four kids...and the banginest 33 year old body you have ever seen

goddamn

^^

yeah, black dudes can get away with abercrombie, even

anyway, i repeatedly think horribly dirty thoughts about this chick in my office with a gold in her mouth, all types of tattoos, doorknockers erryday, four kids...and the banginest 33 year old body you have ever seen

goddamn

one of them is yours