the_state

doin hood thangs

have you popped off? handled mass amounts of drugs? rolled w/ thugs?

who's done hood thangs? this post is like superconfession but for hood thangs. post your hood thangs here.

when i was a kid i used to rip out pages of playboy from pathmark and sell them at school for a dollar. (0)

broken somebody's arm for sweatpants money???

holler if u feel me

i used to jack mad car emblems from the parking lot at school in 5th grade (0)!

How are we 5 posts deep in this thread without anyone posting the Big Bear album cover?

friend used my mom's house as a drop off spot for 26 lbs of pot about 5-6 years ago. he was dumping it off to some kid from VA and let me skim a lil off the top of each bag (26) and i ended up with like 2 zips to the head.

good times.

How are we 5 posts deep in this thread without anyone posting the Big Bear album cover?

this isn't doing regular thangs. we're talking hood thangs.

i dealt steroids to scrawny teenagers. long time ago. aside from that, i was a good kid.

smoked L's at some crack dealers crib in far rockaway w/ his goons and a few of my boys. i dropped the blunt which is apparently a no-no and got my hands wailed. they gave me a swig of henny afterwards.

I stole used cds for people and sold them at the price listed

but one day I got caught, called my parents and had to work there for the whole school year after school

which was pretty cool actually

making cd cases and cleaning the washroom.

i had a friend in college who was trying to kick drugs but after winding up with him in a crack house 4 times, i kinda gave up on him.

no worse place to be than a crack house when you don't smoke crack. maybe they can't smell themselves.

you is a hardcore fucking gangsta. you have bodies on you, too?

I stole used cds for people and sold them at the price listed

but one day I got caught, called my parents and had to work there for the whole school year after school

which was pretty cool actually

making cd cases and cleaning the washroom.

my dad forgot me in a crackhouse when i was 3 and my mom had to come get me after he got home dusted out his mind.

when she got there, i was straight chillin watching some cartoons and shit, not even giving a fuck.

all y'alls is pussy.

no worse place to be than a crack house when you don't smoke crack. maybe they can't smell themselves.

you can. you just don't care

this is a true story and i laugh about it to hide the pain.

I used to flip pills to kids when I was into that stuff. there's good money in it, and its really funny to sell kids Claritin and then watch them walk out of bathrooms, eyes red as hell, saying they're all fucked up. I don't know if you can actually get proper fucked up on allergy medicine cause I never scraped the bottom of the barrel, but if they were pretending, that means they were some right tools for fronting being high on my prescription allergy medicine. But there is a considerable amount of money in pills. Moved $500 in under a week once, but ended up losing a lot of it whilst re-upping and getting completely ripped off.

my dad forgot me in a crackhouse when i was 3 and my mom had to come get me after he got home dusted out his mind.

when she got there, i was straight chillin watching some cartoons and shit, not even giving a fuck.

all y'alls is pussy.

that was you?!?!

when i was like 5 i snuck into the adult section of west coast video.

and started spinning so i could see everything before i got taken out.

hood=perverted right

I used to flip pills to kids when I was into that stuff. there's good money in it, and its really funny to sell kids Claritin and then watch them walk out of bathrooms, eyes red as hell, saying they're all fucked up.

it's guys like you that give drug dealers a bad name (5)

dust has to be the worst thing in the fucking world. makes people rip babies heads off and shit. if that's a true story, sorry you went through that shit.

all y'alls is pussy.

it's guys like you that give drug dealers a bad name (5)

gotta make that cash. I'd sell like, $50 worth in a day and still have morning and night time doses for myself to fend of my actual allergies hah.

Claritin is one hell of a drug.

a kid got expelled from my middle school for that and as far as i know he was homeschooled until the end of 12th grade. i think he was selling ADD medicine of some sort though.

been on the run from the fuzz, and in order to stoneface the shakedown, you hid your rock in ya boy's hollywood sock??

he had no business bein outside anyways

Guest jmatsu

what you n--s know bout some gangsta shit? aint no real gangsters up in this here shit. smuggled drugs to japland b4. drug ran. went debt-collecting w/ yakuza loansharks b4. smashed a bottle on a n----'s grill b4. dated raped bitches, jacked their money, and sold their bags fro mad cheap. sold a drunk bitch to some random old man for mad cheap...just cause i was sick like that. pimpslapped hos just for excercise. get stupid with popo all the time.

^^ what is going rate of OC's now? my boy used to get mexican generic jawns in '01 when hype was bubbling and he gave a 20mg one for free. i blasted that shit and my face turned purple and i slept for something like 16 hours straight. good times.

About 3 years ago I took a year off school and was into all kinds of hood thangs

I was the only white boy outside of Comerica trying to slang scalpers with the blue tooth on and all that (0)

At the present time I can get you anything you want from GHB to some Daryl Strawberry to bootleg CD roms

chea