doin hood thangs

the_state

People that use perishable samples from stores for immediate use without buying anything else irritate me.

It's not stealing or anything, it just feels so phoney and fake to me.

Like you wanna use it but not buy it and feel like you've used it for a short period of time and at the end of the day you've just wasted useful ressources (time, effort) for everyone involved including yourself.

Like my girlfriend at the time used to walk into some skincare store and got herself lip balmed, pretended to look around, tried to strike a conversation with the salesperson and then left without buying anything.
Also did that shit for perfume, lazy sunday morning by mmm is good tho, admittedly.

Then I made her the ex and spent a lazy sunday morning elsewhere lmao

edit:obvs that wasnt the only reason and those two events were like half a year apart I just wanted to be more internet cool but that seemed to backfire

Edited by Hsin8

3rd grade

I had a classmate that borrowed $1, I waited for about a week but he never paid me back.

so then I told him I'm gonna start charging him a quarter a day on top of the $1, for every day he was late.

ended up paying me $5

Edited by whitney

Guest Awtizm

yo all my stories are hood classics 

one time me and the homie were cruisin in and we get pulled over i guess cuz we look like hoodlums.. anyway the cops were azn bitch and black dude partners and they said they saw me stash sum shit under the seat and started to call k9. we were like bruh that's unnecessary you can search the whip yourselves, so they search it and they ask to search us as well.

i had a pack of altoids in my pocket and the cop said they were mollies and i almost got arrested for being a kingpin...

anywho, at the end of the whole shit the black dude told me to have a good day and to go fuck my bitch =]