doin hood thangs

the_state

the thing is I have two months left, one of which is already paid for. We are not paying for may now, but I am not expecting to get the security deposit back and it's not really worth legal action. Ima talk to some lawyer professors and see if they have some advice. One of my roommates was staying another year and this kinda fucks his shit up a bit. Our houes is pretty ideal.

Foreclosure party is about to pop off though.

Was at a West Indies hood thangs party the other night (obviously not bmore). A fight almost broke out with the DJ because it was after 5am and niggas didn't want to go home.

Holy shit that happen right in front of La Vics. oh man that du prolly died after receiving multiple hits while unconscious.

my uncle owns that building!

i wonder if the dude died

Bet it wasnt at night! lol NF is no joke, especially in Salas

you bet! My buddy lives out in the canyons of chualar and he says at night theres vatos walking around like night of the living dead.

I lift weights with g's. Thats pretty hood

long story short, it's too late to really do anything about or be upset about.

roommates a little pissed though.

Actually it's not. I think theres a certain law that applies to foreclosures and renting i.e. owner has to pay you back and cannot collect any money from the time of foreclosure.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

bout 8 years ago, i went to a friend's bbq in a bad neighbourhood. dude was a police officer and the other guys there were thugs and dealers.

it was such a fucking scene... bbq on the roof of a favela's shack.

there was one of those plastic kiddie's pool, y'know?

too bad i've no pics.

got thrown out of a bar after almost getting into a fight with a group of guys and we were so drunk that when we sobered up we had no idea why we even got kicked out or was about to throw down. a week later we find out we were staggering around spilling whiskey on people and grabbing girls asses.

• 3 weeks later...