doin hood thangs

the_state

Y0 check itz

I used to bring candy INTO the Thrifty's store and walked out, pretending that I stole it, to impress da hunniez. That is straight pre-jacking, some Back to the Future type shiz.

When I was done messing with the space time continuum, I stated to steal 5-Star Planners from K-Mart, which was like, an LV bag to a 7th grader in that time. Status Symbol yo. Sold each for $5, or traded for rap CDs.

And when I was 13 I grew out a nasty 'stache for the sole reason of looking 18 to head into the adult section, and it worked.

-Stanky Left-Handed German Fool

sad, funny and true dis. once cut up a train ticket. told some bitches it was acid. they bought it!

kids are stoopz these days. But they wised up as I kicked pk's and stopped selling, shit like pharmer.org and wikipedia informing snitches and kids are wising up. Some kid was like "you tryin to sell me fuckin OC's when they're obviously Vic's?" and I was like "You're an idiot, same end result moron." He bought them anyways.

Claritin is one hell of a drug.

went to chicken-fil-a, some place in the mall..

when I got there I was like "bitch, who are all these people out here?"

she said "well, it's the mall"

I said "bitch, get me a chicken sandwich and some waffle fries.. FOR FREE"

yo no hate, but dis ain't no gangsta hood shit...

this just how some people order food. i wouldn't have added the "...for free."

i, uhhh, got expelled from high school. dont really know why. had to do community service to get back in.

i catch chickens live and sell them to bodegas.

Old name: julzkind

I now dub your ass:

Swingin Dong Weasel Boy

real talk. i got jumped by 3 mexicans in a mcdonalds parking lot back in high school. i thought i was the shit cuz i used to roll deep with a bunch of asian kids in souped up civics and shit.

i remember coming out of that fight with a busted face but no blood from my body but blood on my shirt sleeve from one of the guys.

i dont even know wtf i did, i went gorilla punch swing mode, apparnetly one landed

real talk. i got jumped by 3 mexicans in a mcdonalds parking lot back in high school. i thought i was the shit cuz i used to roll deep with a bunch of asian kids in souped up civics and shit.

i remember coming out of that fight with a busted face but no blood from my body but blood on my shirt sleeve from one of the guys.

i dont even know wtf i did, i went gorilla punch swing mode, apparnetly one landed

everything i said is real talk 2. anyway what happened 2 the other 2 mexicans? were u the victor? did/do you know korean-karate?

i did taekwondo when iw as like 10 lol.

idk it all happened in a matter of seconds. by the time my friends ran out of the mcdonalds, they were in their cars and out.

shit, im happy enough to say i was still standing and that i landed one punch on one of em's face. alot of people say when u get jumped, you target one guy, tackle him and punched in the face to the ground til his face is completely mangled.

i got suspended in grade 10 for having girls in my hotel room on a snowboard trip.

private school bullshit didnt allow bitches up in the rooms

ayyyyyyeee u must be joking!

rilly doe.

how a story about a private school fucking SNOWBOARDING TRIPPP

might conjure up any THOUGHTS OF REAL HOOD SHIT is beyond me!!!!

i am a demon,