doin hood thangs

the_state

How are we 5 posts deep in this thread without anyone posting the Big Bear album cover?

you is a hardcore fucking gangsta. you have bodies on you, too?

I stole used cds for people and sold them at the price listed

but one day I got caught, called my parents and had to work there for the whole school year after school

which was pretty cool actually

making cd cases and cleaning the washroom.

I used to flip pills to kids when I was into that stuff. there's good money in it, and its really funny to sell kids Claritin and then watch them walk out of bathrooms, eyes red as hell, saying they're all fucked up. I don't know if you can actually get proper fucked up on allergy medicine cause I never scraped the bottom of the barrel, but if they were pretending, that means they were some right tools for fronting being high on my prescription allergy medicine. But there is a considerable amount of money in pills. Moved $500 in under a week once, but ended up losing a lot of it whilst re-upping and getting completely ripped off.

dust has to be the worst thing in the fucking world. makes people rip babies heads off and shit. if that's a true story, sorry you went through that shit.

my dad forgot me in a crackhouse when i was 3 and my mom had to come get me after he got home dusted out his mind.

when she got there, i was straight chillin watching some cartoons and shit, not even giving a fuck.

all y'alls is pussy.

what you n--s know bout some gangsta shit? aint no real gangsters up in this here shit. smuggled drugs to japland b4. drug ran. went debt-collecting w/ yakuza loansharks b4. smashed a bottle on a n----'s grill b4. dated raped bitches, jacked their money, and sold their bags fro mad cheap. sold a drunk bitch to some random old man for mad cheap...just cause i was sick like that. pimpslapped hos just for excercise. get stupid with popo all the time.

About 3 years ago I took a year off school and was into all kinds of hood thangs

I was the only white boy outside of Comerica trying to slang scalpers with the blue tooth on and all that (0)

At the present time I can get you anything you want from GHB to some Daryl Strawberry to bootleg CD roms

chea