Maximum R'n'B

jeepster

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tune in! Tonight's theme - "Variations of Time". I'll be playing all sorts of songs with the constant and reoccurring theme of Time because this weekend has taught me why I need to start getting my shit in gear and being more timely...

Anyways, listen up! Link is posted on the first page. 10-Midnight :cool: cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Yo Jeep, do the show as a 60s style comedy hour (or two). I expect you to stay in character the whole time and joke about communists and how great driving on "high-ways" is.

EDIT: You may choose to either do it as a Vietnam war army base radio station, or as a radio burlesque show (how you interpret this is up to you). I expect all content, including language and music to fit the theme.

Yo Jeep, do the show as a 60s style comedy hour (or two). I expect you to stay in character the whole time and joke about communists and how great driving on "high-ways" is.

I would, but since its just me, and I have nothing to run off of (i.e., I always play the straight man), it would be too much work. Dammit. Thats a good idea too.

masturbation is a lot of work also, but the rewards, oh the rewards...

straight man persona suits the 60s show, do it without the comedy, chain smoking the whole time drinking whiskey.

again, I don't have anything prepared, so its sorta hard to run with it.

Nor do I have any whiskey at the moment.