Maximum R'n'B

jeepster

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was until the connection crapped out on me again. I guess i'll just have to wait till next week. Probably for the best as i have to concentrate on this paper. Hope others are able to regain connection and the rest of the show goes well.

i'm pretty sure you can join bsr. it's open to all providence community members. i'm actually just starting the whole application process for getting a show next semester. maybe you can jump in now and be on my (potential) show or something eh? pm me if you're interested and i can give you the email addresses of people to contact about this

PS JEEP GIMME A SHOUTOUT IMA LISTEN

edit: nvm can't connect for whatever reason

Yeah,

i'm pretty sure you can join WBRU too.

there's a R&B show if you're into that.

This upcoming Sunday, I'm taking the night off…dimming the lights…light up some candles…and take of my raw denims…and listen to Jeep serenade me through the internets.

Holla!

In case you missed it - Maximum R'n'B live from WCBG Wagner Radio 9/21/2008

I'm gonna try and rig my computer to record all the future shows as well... This one was done through VDJ, maybe I'll use that in the future as well. Doesn't get the talking though :-\

anyways, for those who missed it (most if not all of you), download and enjoy!

I'm on again tonight... show's theme is completely themeless! I'm gonna be having friends call in, if you have my #, text me a request, if not, PM me. 10-Midnight tonight, hopefully the streaming issues have been worked out. Tune in!

at least one jonathan richman song, max

i'm a little dinosaur

abominable snowman in the supermarket

morning of our lives

back in your life

the new cd is solid too

yayy. it's your voice on. Is there a list of songs you played in the past or something?

did i miss any of the jonathan richman songs i requested on the last page?

edit: hahaha. awesome. thanks for the shout out and song