Maximum R'n'B

jeepster

Maximum R'n'B is an incredibly varied, fun, and educational radio show DJ'd by yours truly. It is on every Sunday from 10-midnight Eastern Standard Time, and every week is a new theme.

9/21/08: I will be spinning a live DJ set, 2 hours straight this Sunday.

I am broadcasting from the tiny, Shaolin based radio station here @ Wagner College, so please listen in and support, it would make my Sunday evening(s).

you can grab the link @ wcbg.wagner.edu or just copy n paste this into your preferred media player (fully compatible in 192kbs or higher w/ iTunes) and listen:

http://wcbg.wagner.edu/sites/default/files/offcampus.m3u

So - Maximum R'n'B, every Sunday night 10-Midnight, different theme every week, tune in! Cool.

Shout-outs to sufu'ers will be done by request this Sunday shoop.png

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was merely commenting as I waited in excitement for 10:00

Seriously, is there any way you can get me in touch with one of the tech guys? I'm curious about setting up a RISD radio show / stream since I don't think we can run an actual station so I'm curious what sort of tech we're looking at here. I have a pretty good idea but I'm interested in how you guys are doing it to see the feasability of it before I talk to anyone official.

I'm gonna listen in while i write some bullshit education papers, jeep. Looking forward to it

Is that streaming player that's one the website the one the show will be from or can i only listen by downloading that link that i can't get to work?

I was merely commenting as I waited in excitement for 10:00

Seriously, is there any way you can get me in touch with one of the tech guys? I'm curious about setting up a RISD radio show / stream since I don't think we can run an actual station so I'm curious what sort of tech we're looking at here. I have a pretty good idea but I'm interested in how you guys are doing it to see the feasability of it before I talk to anyone official.

i'm pretty sure you can join bsr. it's open to all providence community members. i'm actually just starting the whole application process for getting a show next semester. maybe you can jump in now and be on my (potential) show or something eh? pm me if you're interested and i can give you the email addresses of people to contact about this

PS JEEP GIMME A SHOUTOUT IMA LISTEN

edit: nvm can't connect for whatever reason

^^^ Same here. I was hearing the stream at about 9:45. Turned it off until 10 and now i can't get it to work. Tried resetting my internet connection and using ie but to no avail. Sorry, max.

Ok. I'm connected to the little stream thing directly on the website (none of the links worked). It's this band that sounds kinda like the rapture (might be them but it has been 3-4 years since i've heard them). Is this the show or something else?

It's 10:35 et by the way

Ok. I'm connected to the little stream thing directly on the website (none of the links worked). It's this band that sounds kinda like the rapture (might be them but it has been 3-4 years since i've heard them). Is this the show or something else?

It's 10:35 et by the way

yeah

last one was rapture

this one was misnamed

fucked with me

i thought it was "Beach Buggy" by NO

turns out its Blue Monday... fuck.

Ok cool, then i'm listening. Don't know why that stream is working but i can't download the m3u thing to my itunes.

I thought that was rapture. I saw them live back in 03 or 04 i think. Hipster bitches EVERYWHERE. Made out with this one girl. I'm not a huge fan of them, but it was fun dancing around and making out with that chick.

Does this show have a specific theme? Also, do you speak or is it just music?